• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13 - Bulls v Crusaders

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@May 3 2006, 03:02 PM
If the Crusaders win this then you can guarantee they will win the comp....
Jeez GG, I really hope you're wrong mate... I couldn't stand it if the Crusaders won another ***le!

Originally posted by woosaah@May 3 2006, 04:19 PM
what are you going to do if they do?
Be very upset... I just wanna see another team win it this year, obviously the Tahs are who I want to win most, but if we get knocked out in the semi's then I just really hope it's someone other the current 3 champs, esp the Crusaders.

It's just boring is all. It's like the Bronco's in the NRL/ARL back in the 90s, but even then the NRL had way more variation than Super Rugby...

Originally posted by sanzar+May 3 2006, 12:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@May 3 2006, 01:51 AM
Great time to rest Habana  :rolleyes:

Who cares? It's not like the Bulls ever utilize him anyway! [/b]
The way they've been playing lately he'll get a fair bit of ball

But more importantly they need him on defence, the Crusaders just throw it out wide and with Habana playing he'll stop anything on the side he's playing.

The Ndungane twins have to be the worst defenders in the Super14........ bad move Bulls.

No McCaw again, he's scared of the big bad Bulls

McCaw, who was knocked out cold in the corresponding encounter against the Bulls at Loftus last year and missed several weeks through a concussion related injury, also missed last week's 28-17 loss to the Stormers.

Deans earlier said that South African teams "physically" target McCaw, a key component in the Crusaders' setup, and it is clear he is avoiding his prized asset being damaged again
[/b]

Crusaders: 15 Leon MacDonald, 14 Rico Gear, 13 Casey Laulala, 12 Aaron Mauger, 11 Caleb Ralph, 10 Daniel Carter, 9 Andrew Ellis, 8 Mose Tuiali'i, 7 Tanerau Latimer, 6 Johnny Leo'o, 5 Reuben Thorne (captain), 4 Chris Jack, 3 Greg Somerville, 2 Corey Flynn, 1 Wyatt Crockett.
Replacements: 16 Tone Kopelani, 17 Campbell Johnstone, 18 Craig Clarke, 19 Brad Mika, 20 Kevin Senio, 21 Cameron McIntyre, 22 Stephen Brett/Scott Hamilton

Bulls: 15 Jaco van der Westhuyzen, 14 Akona Ndungane, 13 JP Nel, 12 Wynand Olivier, 11 Frikkie Welsh, 10 Morné Steyn, 9 Fourie du Preez, 8 Pedrie Wannenburg, 7 Tim Dlulane, 6 Jacques Cronjé, 5 Victor Matfield (captain), 4 Bakkies Botha, 3 Danie Thiart, 2 Gary Botha, 1 Wessel Roux.
Replacements: 16 Adriaan Strauss, 17 Jaco Engels, 18 Danie Rossouw, 19 Pierre Spies, 20 Francois van Schouwenburg, 21 Heini Adams, 22 Bryan Habana

Holy ****! I just realised I don't want the Crusaders to win! We need to keep them from a home semi. Hurricanses can pinch their spot can't they?

chicken.gif

They're making him sound like he's a bloody pansy.. :ph34r:

Originally posted by kaftka@May 3 2006, 04:20 PM
Holy ****! I just realised I don't want the Crusaders to win! We need to keep them from a home semi. Hurricanses can pinch their spot can't they?
Yes thats a possibility

If the Crusaders lose this week Canes should move into second place

They only have to beat the Reds

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 3 2006, 08:14 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
McCaw, who was knocked out cold in the corresponding encounter against the Bulls at Loftus last year and missed several weeks through a concussion related injury, also missed last week's 28-17 loss to the Stormers.

Deans earlier said that South African teams "physically" target McCaw, a key component in the Crusaders' setup, and it is clear he is avoiding his prized asset being damaged again

[/b][/quote]
Lol, if they don't get to target Mckaw then who, theres still 15 other crusaders

Bad move Deans

Originally posted by Quintes+May 3 2006, 08:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@May 3 2006, 08:14 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
<div class='quotemain'>McCaw, who was knocked out cold in the corresponding encounter against the Bulls at Loftus last year and missed several weeks through a concussion related injury, also missed last week's 28-17 loss to the Stormers.

[/b][/quote]
Lol, if they don't get to target Mckaw then who, theres still 15 other crusaders

Bad move Deans [/b][/quote]
They will halve your nails...

f*** up I'm a bit drunk.

The Tahs will take care of the Canes in the last round so the Brumbies just have to win the next 2 games and 2nd spot is theirs :)

The Canes will thrash the tahs... Don't you worry about that.

f*** up I'm a bit drunk.

I think they can, I think they can... Crusaders are looking very suspect (as all Kiwi teams are) on the build up to the semi's... no one mention chokers.

and who do you follow mr candyman with the gay wrestling as an avatar and sig :p

Originally posted by woosaah@May 4 2006, 05:33 PM
and who do you follow mr candyman with the gay wrestling as an avatar and sig :p
And what is gay about them!!!!

At least it better than having the crusaders as a sig(sorry) :D

I don't really support anyone this year i am a mutral supporter of the whole comp

Latest posts