• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13 - Cheetahs v Western Force

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 4 2006, 05:16 AM
And this is characterised by us all using our complete full names as our usernames...

No need to talk about Rassie & CA like that, even if they did use Nivea moisturizer for men :p

Vodacom Cheetahs:

15 Bevin Fortuin, 14 Eddie Fredericks, 13 Ronnie Cooke, 12 Barry Goodes, 11 Gaffie du Toit, 10 Willem de Waal, 9 Falie Oelschig, 8 Ryno van der Merwe (captain), 7 Ockie van Zyl, 6 Kabamba Floors, 5 Barend Pieterse, 4 Corniel van Zyl, 3 Jannie du Plessis, 2 Tiaan Liebenberg, 1 Os du Randt.
Replacements: 16 Ollie le Roux, 17 Wian du Preez, 18 Juan Smith, 19 Frans Viljoen, 20 Michael Claassens, 21 Meyer Bosman, 22 Giscard Pieters.
 
Originally posted by Quintes+May 4 2006, 08:10 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dobrien7
@May 4 2006, 05:16 AM
And this is characterised by us all using our complete full names as our usernames...

No need to talk about Rassie & CA like that, even if they did use Nivea moisturizer for men :p [/b]
yeah dave thats not nice [/b]

We all know what sarcasm is don't we? And that a smiley after a comment more often than not means it's not serious?? :wall:
 
Originally posted by dobrien7+May 4 2006, 11:53 PM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@May 4 2006, 08:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dobrien7
@May 4 2006, 05:16 AM
And this is characterised by us all using our complete full names as our usernames...


No need to talk about Rassie & CA like that, even if they did use Nivea moisturizer for men :p
yeah dave thats not nice [/b]

We all know what sarcasm is don't we? And that a smiley after a comment more often than not means it's not serious?? :wall: [/b]
Too right. There is absolutely no way in hell that candyman candyman candyman was joking himself...
 
Originally posted by kaftka@May 4 2006, 11:56 PM
Too right. There is absolutely no way in hell that candyman candyman candyman was joking himself...
Hope you weren't looking into a mirror when you posted that...
 
Originally posted by dobrien7+May 4 2006, 11:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kaftka
@May 4 2006, 11:56 PM
Too right. There is absolutely no way in hell that candyman candyman candyman was joking himself...
Hope you weren't looking into a mirror when you posted that... [/b]
Nope. I was looking into an lcd screen.

Whew, thank god for that eh? hehe...
 
Hell yeah, I can't remember saying it 3 times but I've got him on my arse, you don't want that :p
 
Originally posted by dobrien7@May 5 2006, 09:32 AM
Hell yeah, I can't remember saying it 3 times but I've got him on my arse, you don't want that :p
come you know i am not that way inclined :D
 
Originally posted by Candyman+May 5 2006, 10:08 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dobrien7
@May 5 2006, 09:32 AM
Hell yeah, I can't remember saying it 3 times but I've got him on my arse, you don't want that :p
come you know i am not that way inclined :D [/b]
Much better :) we all know 99% of us here aren't, but doesn't stop it being funny saying we are...
 
cheetahs are playing well and force are getting some players back. cheetahs will be looking to get the win after coming so close and then seem to have high confidence with gaffie du toit nailing that 60m kick last week.
 
Originally posted by esoj@May 5 2006, 03:24 PM
cheetahs are playing well and force are getting some players back. cheetahs will be looking to get the win after coming so close and then seem to have high confidence with gaffie du toit nailing that 60m kick last week.
Man that was ridiculous, when I saw it I thought he was just over the 40m line, not that far over halfway! Is that the biggest droppie anyone has seen? I heard years ago that a forward playing league in Great Britain, from a line dropout, kicked it to the 30m line of the oppositions half - a 70m kick.
 
yeah I thought he was bit closer than he actually was then you see the replay and he kicked it from a good way back.
 
FORCE!!: 1. Angus Scott 2. Tai McIsaac 3. David Fitter 4. John Welborn 5. Nathan Sharpe © 6. David Pusey 7. Matt Hodgson 8. Scott Fava 9. Matt Henjak 10. Brock James 11. Digby Ioane 12. Scott Staniforth 13. Josh Graham 14. Haig Sare 15. Cameron Shepherd 16. Luke Holmes 17. David Te Moana 18. Pat O'Connor 19. Luke Doherty 20. Chris O'Young 21. Lachlan MacKay 22. Junior Pelesasa


Vodacom Cheetahs:
15 Bevin Fortuin, 14 Eddie Fredericks, 13 Ronnie Cooke, 12 Barry Goodes, 11 Gaffie du Toit, 10 Willem de Waal, 9 Falie Oelschig, 8 Ryno van der Merwe (captain), 7 Ockie van Zyl, 6 Kabamba Floors, 5 Barend Pieterse, 4 Corniel van Zyl, 3 Jannie du Plessis, 2 Tiaan Liebenberg, 1 Os du Randt.
Replacements: 16 Ollie le Roux, 17 Wian du Preez, 18 Juan Smith, 19 Frans Viljoen, 20 Michael Claassens, 21 Meyer Bosman, 22 Giscard Pieters.
 
Originally posted by dobrien7+May 5 2006, 10:13 AM-->
Originally posted by Candyman@May 5 2006, 10:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dobrien7
@May 5 2006, 09:32 AM
Hell yeah, I can't remember saying it 3 times but I've got him on my arse, you don't want that :p

come you know i am not that way inclined :D
Much better :) we all know 99% of us here aren't, but doesn't stop it being funny saying we are... [/b]
Sick sick sick man
 
Gaan die Jagluiperde!! about 40 minutes to kick off. After all Griqualand West has done for SA Rugby, they deserve to see Super Rugby in their backyard.

I enjoy watching each minute Os du Randt is on the field. There isn't a lot left for the old man of SA Rugby. He is the most likeable person you could ever meet. I've been fortunate enough to meet him and he has this wonderful easy going presence about him.
 
Lets hope the Force can restore a little Aussie pride after a terrible night of Rugby.
 
:zzz: 6 - 6 Half Tyd. Falling asleep in front of the TV... Boring Rugby
 
Top