• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13: Stormers v Reds

D

Dumbo

The Stormers (ranked 10) take on the Reds (ranked 14th) in Capetown.
Some of you might not be paying to much attention to this one but I think it should be worth a watch.

Stormers in a close one

OK, so I know that the Stormers have gone win-lose-win-lose-win-lose of late, but I honestly believe that they`ll take out this one rather easily. There is the jet-lag factor for the Reds, and there are some reputations at stake. Should be worth a watch, even though both teams have played way below their potential this season.

I'll stick with the Win-Lose-Win-Lose pattern of the Stormers from now on. So, since they won last week, they're due for a loss this week.

Reds by 5.

I think I'll go with the Stormers after their good performance last weekend against the Blues. I am pretty sure that will keep their confidence up.

Confidence....what confidence???

They say that every time they win, then they go on to lose...

Lets stick to the facts this time...(I hope :p )

Reds by 5.

Reds by 5.
[/b]

Is it true that they say that? Because if it is then I don't think they have belief in themselves. The Stormers have just beaten a Blues team sitting in the top four for most of the competiotion so how great would that feel? They should be proud of that which was obviouly their reaction when the full time alarmed out that day.

History does change so I'm confidently sticking with the Stormers.

Hoodoo and all this match went pretty much as I expected it. :)

Still we should have never let the reds get those 2 soft tries, just silly mistakes really.

But hey Luke got 2, Brent got 2 (*2 AWESOME tries really*), and big joe did actually play like the Joe of old and got a really nice try of his own.
Would have liked to see more exciting start and finnish to the game but to the most part the stormers were rampant, spread the ball really well for the most part and peter grant also played pretty well.

EDIT:

Oh yes

Stormers 37 - 24 Reds

<div class='quotemain'>

Reds by 5.
[/b]

Is it true that they say that? Because if it is then I don't think they have belief in themselves. The Stormers have just beaten a Blues team sitting in the top four for most of the competiotion so how great would that feel? They should be proud of that which was obviouly their reaction when the full time alarmed out that day.

History does change so I'm confidently sticking with the Stormers.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah! Alright! :bleh!:

Latest posts