• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14- Blues v Chiefs

D

Dumbo

The Blues (ranked 8th) return home and take on the Chiefs (ranked 7th), both teams have no chance of making the semi’s. Don’t underestimate this game as both teams will be playing with a lot of pride, more so the Chiefs as if they can finish above the Blues they’ll own bragging right for the next 20 years (also there’s a few Black jersey’s on offer and both teams will be aware this is the last time they get to impress the selectors).

Blues to win ! I have nothing to back up my prediction but that`s what i`m seeing :D

the cheifs to win by twenty to thirty points because my blues suck.

Chiefs

1. Simms Davison 2. Aleki Lutui 3. Ben Castle 4. Bernie Upton 5. Sean Hohneck 6. Jono Gibbes (captain) 7. Marty Holah 8. Steven Bates 9. Byron Kelleher 10. David Hill 11. Sitiveni Sivivatu 12. Sam Tuitupou 13. Mark Ranby 14. Anthony Tahana 15. Mils Muliaina 16. Scott Linklater, 17. Deacon Manu, 18. Kristian Ormsby, 19. Liam Messam, 20. Jamie Nutbrown, 21. Stephen Donald, 22. Sosene Anesi.

Blues: 15 Brent Ward, 14 Doug Howlett, 13 Ben Atiga, 12 Isa Nacewa, 11 Joe Rokocoko, 10 Luke McAlister, 9 John Senio, 8 Nick Williams, 7 Onosai'I Tololima-Auava'a, 6 Jerome Kaino, 5 Ali Williams, 4 Greg Rawlinson, 3 John Afoa, 2 Keven Mealamu (captain), 1 Saimone Taumoepeau.
Replacements: 16 Tim Dow, 17 Mike Noble, 18 Anthony Boric, 19 Kurtis Haiu, 20 Junior Poluleuligaga, 21 Tasesa Lavea, 22 George Pisi

I think this really will be a tough game but after the effort the chiefs put in last wekk i think they will win by 12 points

2007 Super 14 Transfers

Tasea Lavea - Auckland Blues - - -> Unmarked Grave
David Nucifora - Auckland Blues - - - > South Auckland with a sign around his neck saying "KFC Sucks"

well the blues season is finally over.

lavea has to simply go. he has not super 14 material at all.

nucifora's job has to be looked att for sure.

here's hoping for a better result next year and the meantime a 1-2 kiwi finish.

I think Nucifora should be hung.... On the TRF Wall of Shame.

Look at the team at his disposal...

... And look at how he disposed of it...

Originally posted by Ripper@May 14 2006, 11:40 AM
David Nucifora - Auckland Blues - - - > South Auckland with a sign around his neck saying "KFC Sucks"
:lol: a punnishment worse than death lol

30 - 9 was it, to the cheifs? i said 20pts didnt i?

f*** i hate the blues. why did god bless me by making me a aucklander?

Because in your past life you did something important and good... like shoot JFK, so he rewarded you.

If you had been say... Hitler, you would've been born a Cantab.

no of the superior cantabrian rugby.

the superior team play that the crusaders bring to the tormament

you guys did get lavea remember

Originally posted by kaftka@May 14 2006, 01:18 PM

Who do we reckon should become the new Blues coach?

Buck Shelford?

Hell, even I could coach that team.

Think about it, Rokocoko, Howlett, mealamu, McAlister, Williams, Williams, Ward, Nacewa, Woodcock, Rawlinson, Tuitevake... f***ing half the All Blacks and they still managed to sit comfortably in the bottom half of the table...

give nuci another year!...blah blah he made a bad decision of putting his trust into lavea...just as pat lam did that dreadful npc season 2 years ago...following they carve up

BUT!...the decision of lavea after 3games of pure **** arse nothing was a one that set up there season for failure

let him go in the draft next season..go to bloody highlanders

next year im expecting we get back isaia toeava from the canes...and tuitupou back from the chiefs

Originally posted by dobrien7+May 14 2006, 08:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kaftka
@May 14 2006, 01:18 PM

Who do we reckon should become the new Blues coach?

Buck Shelford? [/b]
that would be awesome. or even the ice man.

Latest posts