• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14: Crusaders v Chiefs

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Aye? What game? Last year's round robin or semi? :huh:
[/b]

If you meant me i cheered for the Hurricanes at this game. As in the Crusaders v Chiefs game.
[/b][/quote]

But the game hasn't been played yet.

<div class='quotemain'>
Good on ya Chiefs but your semis are gone. This is what the table will look like.

Sharks* 45 pts
Crusaders 42 pts
Bulls* 42 pts
Blues 42 pts

* have not played yet.

Semi 1: Sharks vs Blues
Semi 2: Crusaders vs Bulls
[/b]

So you expect the Bulls to beat the Reds by 45 points? I'm hoping the Bulls don't, mainly cos I really think they can beat the Sharks.
And if the Bulls do win, they'd have to play the final in NZ, which is a big plus if you're a NZer. Well, especially if you're a Blues supporter, as it would decrease the amount of travel they'd have to do.
[/b][/quote]

Yip. The Bulls will defeat the Reds by 45 or more. It would be good to see another final here in NZ, that's if the Sharks lose from now on.
[/b][/quote]

Yes it has. Chiefs won 30-24 or sumthng

If you meant me i cheered for the Hurricanes at this game.[/b]

I went to this game. I cheered for the Hurricanes. I was wearing a Tana Umaga hat[/b]

How could he cheer for the Hurricanes at this game when they're not even playing?

Just because your team isn't playing doesn't mean you can't cheer for them?

Did you see all the India and Pakistan supporters watching the Cricket World Cup in the Super8 stage? And it wasn't like their teams were playing.

Just because your team isn't playing doesn't mean you can't cheer for them?[/b]

So allyoop stood up in front of the Crusaders vs Chiefs spectators and cheered out "Go Hurricanes!" ? Doesn't that sound stupid?

Well, there's a thin line between being brave and being stupid, don't you think?

Just because your team isn't playing doesn't mean you can't cheer for them?[/b]

So allyoop stood up in front of the Crusaders vs Chiefs spectators and cheered out "Go Hurricanes!" ? Doesn't that sound stupid?
[/b]

Nah, just sounds like a very big Canes supporter!

Lol. I support the Crusaders but I have a Hurricanes hat and I wanted to wear it and cheer for the Hurricanes to be different. lol. It was fun shouting: Ooh Ahh Umaga

Don't worry, you can turn to the Cheifs fans for pity later when the Bulls destroy the 14th Place Reds.

Sure, that 2nd option COULD, in theory, actually happen. Just like the Bulls COULD, in theory, put 72+ on the Reds. And I certainly know which one of those 2 scenarios are more likely to occur.

Reality people, is always more interesting than theory.

Lol. I support the Crusaders but I have a Hurricanes hat and I wanted to wear it and cheer for the Hurricanes to be different. lol. It was fun shouting: Ooh Ahh Umaga
[/b]

:D Good on you. You were the centre of attention that night.

Well this performance could be summed up in so many words crap, pathetic, underperforming being but a few of them.

I thought they would have worked on the lineout after the disgraceful performance against the Brumbies but it seemed they didn't do enough.

Throwing passes to noone, running into your own players & where the hell was McDonald hiding. Every time it was kicked ahead he was nowhere to be found.

We didn't play like we wanted to win, didn't deserve to win & now have to look forward to a Sharks vs Bulls final because the NZ teams don't stand a **** show.

Sure, that 2nd option COULD, in theory, actually happen. Just like the Bulls COULD, in theory, put 72+ on the Reds. And I certainly know which one of those 2 scenarios are more likely to occur.

Reality people, is always more interesting than theory.
[/b]

How's 89 for you ;)

I'm sure that was more likely than the Stormers putting 60 past the Sharks.

Don't worry, at least the Australians will have more time to prepare for the Tri-Nations and the RWC :)

well done chiefs, your a credit to waikato

shame it didn't work out for the finals but hopefully the big improvers will be up there next year

Latest posts