• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14- Sharks v W.Force

D

Dumbo

Sharks ranked equal 5th take on the Western Force (still ranked 14th) at home, the Sharks have a shot at making the semi’s and will be looking for the full 5 points. However the Force will be looking for the points to get off the bottom of the ladder. This will be an interesting game…

Besides the 5 points Sharks also need to put up a big score past Force and they also need Brumbies not to get a bonus point from Chch

Force will spoil the party and take the points,there semi finals chances and there women........ 29-26

Well, we shall see ! Currently, all hopes are for the Sharks - realistic chances !

I'm going for the Sharks to comfortably beat Force, and Crusaders to deny Brunbies the onus point they need, sneaking the Sharks into the semis, just to break the boredom of NZ and Oz semi finalists every year...

Sharks team to face the Force

15. Percy Montgomery,
14. Odwa Ndungane,
13. Andries Strauss,
12. Bradley Barritt,
11. Brent Russell,
10. Butch James,
9. Scott Mathie,
8. AJ Venter,
7. Jacques Botes,
6. Warren Britz,
5. Johann Muller,
4. Johan Ackermann,
3. Brendon Botha,
2. John Smit (Captain),
1. Deon Carstens.

Reserves:
16. Bismarck du Plessis, 17. Heinke van der Merwe, 18. Albert van den Berg, 19. Keegan Daniel, 20. Ruan Pienaar, 21. Adrian Jacobs, 22. JP Pietersen.

I won't be too disappointed if the Sharks miss the Semi's. They have improved so much on last year that I feel satisfied with this Super season. Expect the Sharks to do very well in this years Currie Cup and challenge for a Final spot (not semi but Final).

Oh and Sharks to win this by 10 and gain a bonus point.

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@May 10 2006, 01:41 PM
Sharks team to face the Force

15. Percy Montgomery,
14. Odwa Ndungane,
13. Andries Strauss,
12. Bradley Barritt,
11. Brent Russell,
10. Butch James,
9. Scott Mathie,
8. AJ Venter,
7. Jacques Botes,
6. Warren Britz,
5. Johann Muller,
4. Johan Ackermann,
3. Brendon Botha,
2. John Smit (Captain),
1. Deon Carstens.

Reserves:
16. Bismarck du Plessis, 17. Heinke van der Merwe, 18. Albert van den Berg, 19. Keegan Daniel, 20. Ruan Pienaar, 21. Adrian Jacobs, 22. JP Pietersen.
and the force :

Western Force: 15 Cameron Shepherd, 14 Josh Graham, 13 Junior Pelesasa, 12 Scott Staniforth, 11 Digby Ioane, 10 Brock James, 9 Matt Henjak, 8 Scott Fava, 7 David Pocock/Matt Hodgson, 6 David Pusey, 5 Nathan Sharpe (captain), 4 John Welborn, 3 David Fitter, 2 Tai McIsaac, 1 Angus Scott
Replacements: 16 Luke Holmes, 17 David Te Moana, 18 Pat O'Connor, 19 Luke Doherty, 20 Chris O'Young, 21 Lachlan MacKay, 22 Haig Sare

Australian U/19 world cup flanker David Pocock is set to make his S14 debut in this match should he pass a final test at the captain's run in Durban before his position is confirmed.

Can Sharks put more than 30 points over Force? I really think they can! Will they make the semis? Hmm, they got smth like 25% chances if you ask me!

Yeap, very true, thanks Crusaders !

SA can have a semifinalist if Sharks win the bonus point and kick Force arse by more than 8 points !

90% chances for the Sharks!

P.S: And Sharks can win in Chch, they almost did it in the regular season !

yeah haaaaaaaaa the sharks 4th try awesssoommmmeee!!!!!! Now they have to pile on the points to shut out bulls and win by way more than the required points :D

Thought the Sharks were gonna lose their margin at the end. Stoked they didn't, taught the Brumbies a lesson though. Wonder how they feel now after resting their star players!

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 9 2006, 03:19 PM
I'm going for the Sharks to comfortably beat Force, and Crusaders to deny Brunbies the onus point they need, sneaking the Sharks into the semis, just to break the boredom of NZ and Oz semi finalists every year...
Alriiiiiiight, Sharkies through to semis, finally a SA steps up, good to see.

Originally posted by TheBokke@May 13 2006, 06:49 AM
Crusaders are my second favorite team forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha! Like me another non-cantabian convert :bravo:

Bet you Sharks fans were losing faith during the Crusaders/Brumbies match with 15 mins to go.......don't you know that the Crusaders go hard to the end.....even when they have NOTHING to gain from it...they will put in 100% effort till th whistle blows......as highlighted by their try in the final minute...

Latest posts