• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14- Stormers v Bulls

The Super 14 is always like this, when it was the Super 12, I mean - going into the final week(s) there are always chances of getting through into the semis if results go your way.

The bonus points are vital - how many chances did the Brumbies have to get that one extra point that would have made all the difference?

Having watched the Crusaders v Brumbies game and seeing how the Brumbies played (just kick the ball away all of the time) they didn't really deserve to go through anyway.

:bravo: Congratulations Bulls. I'm happy a RSA team made it into the Semi's but disappointed that my beloved Sharks got knocked out. :(

I am really ****** off with WP/Stormers right now. Pathetic effort Goats! :%#%#:

Don`t get me wrong , after Cheetahs, Bulls are my No 2 team, but IMO it would have benn better to have Sharks in the semis! Sharks were by far the most competitive SA team in this season! They almost beat Crusaders away! Imagine Crusaders winning that game by a drop goal! Since when have you seen a NZ team winning by a dg? Not to mention Sharks had the best australasia season from al sa teams!

Of course Bulls can claim they beat Sharks but still.

I`m backing Bulls 100% in this semis but from what i`ve seen in the Bulls vs Crusaders game, they stand absolutely no chance ! Crusaders are by far better, they are a class superior! Bulls need a miracle !

The Bulls will unfortunatley get smashed crusaders are way to strong for them. Especially away from home!!!!!! A long flight for a hiding sistog(not sure of spelling)

I have no idea who's gonna take it out, you would think the Crusaders walk it through... but it's rugby and you never know... comes down to who wants it.

All my heart and soul is screaming for a Bull win but let`s face it, they stand no chance! Yeah, i know, i`ve seen miracles in rugby, i`ve seen spectacular come backs, i`ve seen it all hehehe, i`m not seeing a Bulls win, not with the Crusaders anyway!

In Crusaders game i`ve seen another speed of the game, simply they are one class better than other teams !

Anyway, and i`m not trying to bullshit anyone, the only team with a chance to beat Crusaders were the Sharks, not Tahs, not Brumbies, not Canes - Sharkies ! Perhaps it`s local pride and you might tell me i`m seeing Sharks for the fact they are a SA side but it`s not that!

This is useless now, Bulls are in the semis, i`m repeating myself saying i`ll be cheering for them 100% and i do believe in miracles! Seen them happend !

Latest posts