• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

round 14

Carty is so frustrating, does beautiful things like that but also has stuff like the aimless into the corner a minute beforehand.

Wouldn't mind Blade in an Ireland squad.

Haley did well for his try.

EDIT: Boyle has a great habit of popping up when Connacht need him to.
Was pretty unimpressed by Carty's kicking. Had quite a few aimless kicks down the middle which were too far for the chasers but didn't actually travel that far themselves. He had a good game otherwise, and I agree Blade was good. Well done Munster closing it out.

Was pretty unimpressed by Carty's kicking. Had quite a few aimless kicks down the middle which were too far for the chasers but didn't actually travel that far themselves. He had a good game otherwise, and I agree Blade was good. Well done Munster closing it out.
Yeah I'm not sure what was with the concentrated kicking down our throats Connacht were trying but it looked tactical. Carty is a nice player who can make great things happen with his backline but his game management is so suspect and he is good for at least three brain farts a game which is always going to count against him for Ireland. Also thought Aki wasn't great tonight looks a guy very desperate to make an Impact and get back to Ireland. Think most of the international fringe guys were hot and cold all night.

Last edited:
A genuine win/win later. Either Ster beat Ulster which is always great or I get a full week of moaning about Ian Madigan not starting for Ireland, life can still be good even in 2021.

Edinburgh v Benetton game off due to a positive Covid test from the Benetton camp

Feel for Dev, secondrow tackling a 15 in space let alone the fact he's a foot and four inches taller.

Imagine that try will be massive for Ulster.

This could be ugly for us thankfully we can live with it.

Delighted for Baloucoune.

Not great for your international ambitions to get run over by VDF.

Michael Bent single handily keeping Leinster in the game.

I don't understand why there's an unwritten rule that the hooker has to take the quick tap, makes sense if it's LCD or Kelleher but not Tracey.

Not the best night from EOS.

Great passage from O'Reilly.

Handsome Josh showing why all the "pick on form" talk is bollix for the most part. Looking head and shoulders above at this level, it needs to be sustained for about a season or backed up by a serious 20s career.

Does that mean EOS was tactical?

Making Farrell look a bit smarter.

Latest posts