• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

round 14

I actually can't believe what I'm watching lmfao what the **** has this sport turned in to.

Feel for Ulster, do wonder if EOS is carrying something he's all over the place.

Brilliant defensive work by Stockdale.

Ed Byrne playing some good stuff.

If Warwick deserved a red, then so did Toner with a forearm smash to Lowry's face and no attempt to wrap, and even more so O'Brien leading with the head and no attempt to wrap on Madigan. The referee and TMO bottled two clear Leinster red cards.

Can anyone explain to me what McCloskey's yellow was for? I couldn't tell from the TV.

If Warwick deserved a red, then so did Toner with a forearm smash to Lowry's face and no attempt to wrap, and even more so O'Brien leading with the head and no attempt to wrap on Madigan. The referee and TMO bottled two clear Leinster red cards.
There has been no red card offences for either team....
Can anyone explain to me what McCloskey's yellow was for? I couldn't tell from the TV.
Team yellow for repeated offences. Killing the ball.

I disagree. O'Brien's was a definite red for me. Toner's probably. Both to the head, both no attempts to wrap, both dangerous. Warwick's was a yellow at worst.
They both literally wrapped with both arms? Toner"s was a seatbelt tackle and Jimmy's a head clash. Warwick's was such low impact and to the throat rather than the head so I'd agree it's a yellow.

They both literally wrapped with both arms? Toner"s was a seatbelt tackle and Jimmy's a head clash. Warwick's was such low impact and to the throat rather than the head so I'd agree it's a yellow.

A seatbelt tackle is over the shoulder onto the chest. Toner hit Lowry in the face with his forearm. That's not a seatbelt tackle. And O'Brien didn't use his arms at all, he led with the head.

Clear obstruction by McCloskey for Baloucoune's try, can't complain about that decision. Shame though, it was a beauty.

A seatbelt tackle is over the shoulder onto the chest. Toner hit Lowry in the face with his forearm. That's not a seatbelt tackle. And O'Brien didn't use his arms at all, he led with the head.

Clear obstruction by McCloskey for Baloucoune's try, can't complain about that decision. Shame though, it was a beauty.
It's an over the shoulder tackle which is exactly what Dev did, if you're arguing that's a red and Warwick's wasn't you've very little credibility in my opinion. Three yellows all day.

There was two backs defending that maul don't know how it didn't go over.

This is great, super intensity from everyone.

Sheehan really throwing himself about.

Ah well. Leinster are better than us without the ref and TMO's help. Can we swap conferences with Connacht and see if we can do any better against Munster? But a positive season overall I think.

Baloucoune looked very sharp today, and so did Rob Lyttle when he came on. Michael Lowry looked handy at out-half when Madigan went off - we need another good full-back so he can play there more often.

Alright, Warriors win! That's something I haven't been able to post very often this season.

Not only did the Dragons win, they were actually the better team! Not sure who many times you can say that. :p
Ospreys will be disappointed to lose but considering injuries, people unavailable and the Dragons team had multiple Wales internationals it wasn't too bad. They still should be able to secure 3rd place.

Latest posts