• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 3:Reds v Blues

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
I don't think it's gona be the fittest, I'm not sure on Mealamu as captain, but no one else really puts their hand up, I know Fitzpatrick was a primo captain from the bottom of a ruck but his respect was fully acknowledged as hard as hooker/player/personality, but Melo's a bit of a whisperer, no.1 hooker, not captain.I don't think Nucifora's got the formula set yet either, as he wah'ed on about himself in the herald last week, still a disjointed side, need's some real game plan to stick to man, & Lavea needs to learn how to play union, it aint league dude!I wana call the Blues for this game, but it'll come down to the usual **** poor South African-make -up-my-own-rules Ref!

I expect the blues to be very hungry for a win, Lavea will have "pass the f^&king ball" punched into his head all week and the blues backline to do some serious scoring.

We had Tasea Lavea on our side and we still lost. The Reds don't have a clue how to close out games.

On a positive note, Cordingley is the best half-back in the competition.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 25 2006, 11:23 PM
We had Tasea Lavea on our side and we still lost. The Reds don't have a clue how to close out games.

On a positive note, Cordingley is the best half-back in the competition.
Bullshit game

If only Latham didn't give the blues a free try

Cordingley is gonna push Gregan for that Wallabies jersey.........gregan's been great this year so far but cordingleys been better.

Forgot about Latho dropping that try.. And Flatley hitting the post from in front.. I've come to expect these sort of things from Queensland though, so I couldn't be crapped going over the 'if only' scenarios anymore. We just always seem to lose.

Head to head..

Reds: 5
Blues: 5

hahaha...well im happy we won but im still disgusted with tasesa lavea

when is this stupid mother f***er ever gonna learn?..

anyone notice how the ball never got into the midfield unless it was from broken play? the only time our outside players or even tuitevake touched the ball...u know why?....coz tasesa lavea is a retard

i live in auckland right...ive seen some wonderful talent grace the 10,12 jersey and im wondering how we end up with tasesa lavea...

he is ****...let me rephrase that..HE IS f***IN ****...thats right he has sex with poo

reason why im disgusted with him is that his play alone is affecting every player on that field and i know thats very harsh but its the truth and the proof is on the field

his decision making has to be the worst in the history of auckland play makers..rugby union,leage..any freaking sport in auckland history he is the worst and he continues to get worse..i dont know what goes through his mind but it certainly doesnt translate to his game

poor rua and anthony,joe,isikeli,brent and doug...they put up with his ****...its only third game in but he needs to make use of what rugby brain he has...coz alot of people around him are coping flack for his mistakes and that isnt right...its very very wrong

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 26 2006, 01:34 AM
hahaha...well im happy we won but im still disgusted with tasesa lavea

when is this stupid mother f***er ever gonna learn?..

anyone notice how the ball never got into the midfield unless it was from broken play? the only time our outside players or even tuitevake touched the ball...u know why?....coz tasesa lavea is a retard

i live in auckland right...ive seen some wonderful talent grace the 10,12 jersey and im wondering how we end up with tasesa lavea...

he is ****...let me rephrase that..HE IS f***IN ****...thats right he has sex with poo

reason why im disgusted with him is that his play alone is affecting every player on that field and i know thats very harsh but its the truth and the proof is on the field

his decision making has to be the worst in the history of auckland play makers..rugby union,leage..any freaking sport in auckland history he is the worst and he continues to get worse..i dont know what goes through his mind but it certainly doesnt translate to his game

poor rua and anthony,joe,isikeli,brent and doug...they put up with his ****...its only third game in but he needs to make use of what rugby brain he has...coz alot of people around him are coping flack for his mistakes and that isnt right...its very very wrong
Nacewa can play 10 can't he? Even if he can't he should do better than Lavea, for a start he can punt further (well, a 3 year old Girl in a wheelchair could punt the ball better than Lavea) and actually has a clue to whats happening on the Rugby field.

We need McAlister... bad.

Nacewa looks like a better goal kicker than Lavea. Who they really need back is Atiga as he is a good goal kicker.

why brent ward isnt playing boggles my mind

he obvioulsy doesnt suit the gameplan by the look of things...

lavea just doesnt have it into him as a firstreciever play maker...he just looks like he doesnt know what to do...he is better off as a second 5 but we done got rid of ice toeava as a back up 1st five

f***in hell lavea is not top grade class and to think some guys in nz think hes of allblack potential bwhahahahahahahhahaha....
the day he becomes an allblack i convert to islam injoint with the catholic religion and do a rain dance every 2minutes of the day...

dam he sucks

I don't see why he doesn't just go back to League. He would probably earn more... and there is a higher chance of him playing for New Zealand (The Kiwis seem to like shitty Halves)

Even that Murray Williams fella who play's for Bay of Plenty who played for Auckland B or some crap like that would be better. I bet Spencer is sitting in Northampton watching his T.V and laughing his head off as we speak.

Devine is over man! Just put the f***in ball in!! Don't you understand what get the ball fast to the backs means, well I s'pose if Lavea is only gona kick it straight back to the opposition, whats the hurry aye!?! If it wasn't for those two we could actually have an allright blues team! Spencer won't be watching, he would of turned the tv off! Flately is making up space.....oh & cheers for that pass Latham! Welcome back the FLAV!!! A bit slow to start with but ...you'll get it back!

Lavea has a good running game as he showed in the NPC. However he just hasn't stepped up to the Super 14. His last match was a shocker and he needs to be sacked. Surely the Blues must have another 5/8 in their ranks.

Devine is definitey over, get Senio in as he was awesome in the first round.

Very impressed with Flav, showed a lot of urgency and made the Blues forwards lift, Ripper can you please save up for a bus ticket to get back to Auckland and take out Levea... or if thats to hard tell us where we can send donations.
Lavea is f&*king frustrating to watch... still win to the Blues, not a big win but a win all the same

now what really makes me laugh is the fact that david holwell was playing for northland in the NPC so the blues would have had 1st choice at him. he would have been the perfect stop gap number 10 for the blues while Mcalister is getting to grips with the backline and with injuries.

holwell can kick goals and knows how to open up his backline. he would bring structure to a side that is definately lacking it.

what makes it worse is he played a pretty good game for the canes on friday.

Thats bad managment... bad...
If Lavea gets injured (you can only hope) who takes his place?

Originally posted by Dumbo@Feb 28 2006, 02:27 PM
Thats bad managment... bad...
If Lavea gets injured (you can only hope) who takes his place?
The Queen for all I care...

Latest posts