• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 3:W.Force v Chiefs

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Digby Ioane has been ruled out of tonights game against the Chiefs :wall:

I think we might struggle tonight with so many of our first team players injured. :(

C'mon FORCE!!

Half Time 14-9 in favour of the Chiefs

The Force's ball retention and terrible kicking has cost them big time..

.. there lucky Donald cant kick to save himself...... coz they could be down by more

Well ..... i've turned my telly off i cant watch another minute of this crap

The Force couldn't play any worse if they tried.

Thank god they have a bye next week ..... coz its gonna take me a while to forgive them for this ****.

what are you talking about again?....your user account?...

hahahahahahha...i always knew that the chiefs were gonna win,they got more class players but they havent played enough together with all there new signings..so they werent really a full strength team so to speak..i expect alot out of them now witht he talent they have if they use it properly...they just cant expect things to happen with there allblacks and there new players they gotta work it out...

force on the other hand have a heap load of injured players and there depth is really being tested..i see this as a good sign for things to come..they are(without there full strength squad) performing better as a team than most of the other franchises...they just lack an amount of class players in that backline to get them going

I believe I have that quoted some where. Unfortunately didn't get to see it. But hoorah!

I should have seen it coming the Force are truely pathetic. The wooden spoon is a certainty for Mitchell and his men.

Pretty shitful game from both sides, the Chiefs have a problem at 1st5 and the Force have a problem with 9, 10 , 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 (biggest problem is at 10 though). The guys just looks to young and out of his depth.

As a Cheifs supporter it's good to see a win but can't see there being to many more if they keep playing like this. There was a few moments where the Chiefs backline showed what they can do, they need a lot more ball though - seasons still early...

There's a rumour that the Force have offered Joe Roff a contract because of all there injuries in the backs.

Its just a rumour but damn i hope its for real

Joe would be good for them, think that they have what it takes up front but the backline just doesn’t have the maturity to get them through.
Joe played on the wing and fullback; think the Force needs a good 10 and 12.

Well our best 10 and 12 Lachlan Mackay and Junior Pelesasa are out for the season.

We have around six injuries to key players so mitchell is going to sign at least one new player (probably an outside centre) this week

You really needed to have your backline stay together. The loss of MacKay and Pelesasa is pretty much it for you this year. The combination of Henjak, James and Daruda has potential, but there is no experience there.

:zzz: What a crap game of rugby that was... I switched the game off at half-time. I will now change my previous statement and say that one of two teams will finish last. The Farce and The Cheeps

Latest posts