• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 4: Waratahs v Sharks

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

Rugby Heaven Article

some more news on that brother you love hate....
the reds and queenslanders must be laughing there heads off at there favorite aboriginie

on another note..im picking the tahs for this one even tho there forwards got pushed around like little girls in the scrum last week they should do fine at home against the sharkss....sharks coming from a nail biter in timaru last weekend so this should be another tight one if the sharks got sum gas left in the tank

The Sharks will definitely give the Waratahs a run for their money. I am predicting the Sharks will win this game.

It will be interesting to see and hear what reception Campese gets coming back to New South Wales as an associate to the enemy.

COME ON NATAL!!!!!!

oh i just realised that he was with them..hahaha nah campo is the man
they should give him the respect hes earnt

Thats pretty stupid suspending Dell for 2 weeks ,he didnt do much wrong IMO

It'll be intresting to see what line-up they put out for this weeks game with Sailor,Dunning,Elsom suspended............ and Rogers and Vickerman still in doubt.

If Rogers and Vickerman aren't back than this could be a very very close match...... or god forbid a Sharks win :blink:

Gonna be a tough game for the Tahs... We've got heaps of players out as well as controversey surrounding the team. But still, I've got faith :D .
If anything though, I'm just hoping Campo gets hit by a car... or bus.

Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 1 2006, 09:46 AM
Gonna be a tough game for the Tahs... We've got heaps of players out as well as controversey surrounding the team. But still, I've got faith :D .
I bet you weren't saying that 15 years ago...

Originally posted by Ripper+Mar 1 2006, 07:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Mar 1 2006, 09:46 AM
I bet you weren't saying that 15 years ago... [/b]
15 years ago I thought Rugby Union was irrelevant... I grew up watching league :p .

Heading off to the local pub shortly to watch the game. I'll be wearing a South African cricket shirt (see how many bites I can get), and a Sharks cap.

COME ON NATAL!!!!!!!!!!

Good win for the Tahs , shame they couldn't get that bonus point in the end.

Great to see Rogers back, he had a real impact on the game and the Tahs look like a different team with him out there.

I hope they dont play this early again, but i guess Sanzar and his mates have gotta get to the Mardi gras nice and ealy :p

Hows the weekend now Groen??

well done Waratahs.... I'm not one for making excuses. I believe the Waratahs were the best on the day. Sharks were average.. <_<

As for my weekend, "The Truth", well, I'm still on quite a high after South Africa thumped Australia. Thank you for asking :p

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@Mar 4 2006, 06:28 PM
well done Waratahs.... I'm not one for making excuses. I believe the Waratahs were the best on the day. Sharks were average.. <_<
Good on you, you're a credit to South Africans everywhere if you can admit an Australian team did well :D ... well it's a rare thing in rugby terms anyway for you guys to say that :p .
I was at the game though, and while the Tah's did do some silly things I was pretty happy with their performance... lets just hope they can keep it going.

As for my weekend, "The Truth", well, I'm still on quite a high after South Africa thumped Australia. Thank you for asking  :p[/b]

Good work to! It's good to see Australia get the odd thumping. We've been dominating cricket for so long that this sort of result actually makes me interested in cricket again.

It's great to see the South African teams having a go at the line like the Cats and the Sharks have done this weekend. I was also impressed with the all round skills the Sharks now seem to possess (no thanks to Campese I'm sure), they just lacked composure.

The Tahs have found their 10 and probably there new front row. Ben Robinson and the replacement prop did really well when they came on.
With Rogers back at 10 the Tahs will be a force once again.

Latest posts