some dodgy decisions by the ref

some luck with the kick offs in the first half but the chiefs try was lucky

good game but the better team won :p

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Mar 10 2006, 09:23 PM-->
Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 10 2006, 08:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Mar 10 2006, 08:36 PM
MacDonald>Mills

Who was the smartarse who thought it would be funny to let you out of the asylum?
You obviously didn't watch the game then

MacDonald was man of the match

Mils cost his team the match [/b]
Oh, so we base on our opinions on one game now?

Are you telling me if you had a choice, You would have MacDonald over Mils at the Force?

And Woosaah, you still thought Months on that MacDonald was the right choice to replace Carter when he broke his leg last year during the 3N, so STFU.

no i said that i would like to see him there.
i know he isnt a first five.. now

but still he is better than mills which is what we are arguring here

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 10 2006, 09:56 PM
no i said that i would like to see him there.
i know he isnt a first five.. now

but still he is better than mills which is what we are arguring here
LMFAO.

Mils is the best Fullback in the world.

Mils is faster for a start, is a better distributor, better defender, is lethal in counter attacking (he always makes at least one tackler miss 70% of the time), is a better defender, punting is the same (although Mils is improving) and doesn't get knocked out.

shut up ripper...mills is the most over-rated current allblack...

the fact he aint doin anything now thats productive for his team justifys that...

the public are to focused on him playing midfield which can be of reality..and it seems hes aim is on that 13 jersey by the way he is playing

best fullback in the world?..maybe a couple years ago..that belongs to either latham or percy who are way better FULLBACKS than mills..i consider mills as a great backline player and right now he is torn between fullback and centre..he needs to settle some where

Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 10 2006, 09:06 PM
Mils is the best Fullback in the world.

:lol2tn: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats too stupid to coment on.

Are you telling me if you had a choice, You would have MacDonald over Mils at the Force?[/b]
If we needed a full back yes..... if we needed a centre then i'd rather have Mills

Oh, so we base on our opinions on one game now?[/b]

No..... He was NZ's best fullback in the Super12 last year and he's been the best fullback in NZ so far this year.

Mills just sux at 15, he'd be a good player in the centre

over-rated>>>mills
mills is stupid ..ive never seen a more consistant fullback who runs into 5 players from a kick return only to give a turn over...hes done that for what?...like 4 years now..surely he can kick?

hes got the speed,agility and finesse of the worlds best wingers,has great break tackling ability and hits gaps like frank bunce..he will make an awesome centre...

fullback?....no...the opponents that played against have grown to meet his usual counter attack moves..mcdnald is a class fullback...i feel the same way for mills now when i see mcdonald at centre...not worthy

eat my big nuts ripper

the thing about macdonald, is that once hes in the all blacks, they will keep making excuses to keep him there, like they did just last year. ooh hes our back up goal kicker. if we need to, we can move him to 5/8 etc. BULL ****!!! hes a full back, full stop. he plays a few games, gets ko'ed and has the rest of the season off. the hurricanes fb is the future. if hes not our 15, i would put mills and evans before macdonald.

Mills is the best 15 in the world.
Latham??? maaan... eat a d*ck you fools.
when hes not calling for the trainers to take him off the field in key moments of a match hes dropping a bloody highball. or hes blaming a loss on the fact he spends his week in his hotel having a ****.

Mills will never do you wrong.
- hes safe under the highball. therefore Mills>Latham
- he can actually counter attack from the back. therefore Mills>Percy
- he stays conscious. therefore Mills>McDonald

:lol2tn: ^^^^^Your a Tool mate^^^^^

---------------------------------------------

anyway......

Sambad, i think Isaia Toeava is the same as Mils, more of a centre than a fullback....they have no kicking game.

Looks like Fullback is a real problem position in NZ, I think Leon or Evans are the best options for the AB's

pfft!! stop acting like you know anything about NZ players!!
we have no problem positions.
Mills, McDonald, Evans, Anesi, Blair, Toeava will all look pretty awesome from the back.

i wouldnt bring up the topic problem positions if i were you.

aussie who have a whole team of problems.

Ripper add something positive or go get a girlfriend or a life.
Mate, McD is a better all-round act than Mils (Mils compared to other teams is still a class act), if you really watched the game then all would be agreeing the Kelleher is a complete ****** and lost the game for the Chiefs.

And if anyone is going to Wah on about McD getting his kick from his own 22 charged down, well whatever… it happened tonight… it happens

Kelleher is one to blame for the loss. Stupid move taking a quick tap on the penalty and then he kicks the ball away anyway lol. Most stupid piece of play I have seen. If they had kicked the ball out like a usual penalty who knows what may have happened.

Still a good game, MacDonald played bloody well, but those dam Crusaders just keep winning in the 2nd half.

mcdonald on current form is better than mills

there shitnit
mcdonald > mills

from that game..which involved alot of kicking..mcdonald made some odd 100metres in total against mills..what?..like 2metres of getting slammed backwards..he evaded every first tackle every carry he had..which was like 10 carries in total

mcdonald > mills

also mcdonalds kicking was better...which made more yardage then any of what mills had to offer

mcdonald > mills

mills is a great attacker,but every player has there faults...like his kicking...his very stupid decision making in critical moments...(like running from kick return into 5players with no support...thats gonna cost u some games)...

safety first at the back..

latham and percy are the best fullbacks in the game...ones a classicly styled fullback with a tremendous boot and reads the field well in every facet of the game and the other is a leader who is proberly the strongest fullback and physically and mentally stronger then any other fullback

mills just runs great lines from time to time and happens to be very quick....hes one dimensional and the selectors were to pick now who would be fullback it would be mcdonald will mills possibly on the bench

Originally posted by shiznit@Mar 10 2006, 09:33 PM
when hes not calling for the trainers to take him off the field in key moments of a match hes dropping a bloody highball. or hes blaming a loss on the fact he spends his week in his hotel having a ****.

- hes safe under the highball. therefore  Mills>Latham
- he can actually counter attack from the back. therefore  Mills>Percy
- he stays conscious. therefore  Mills>McDonald
:blink: ummm ok... Whether you truly believe that or not, you have to admit that Mills pretty much single handedly lost that game for the Chiefs... In fact, I'd go as far to say he played so badly that I don't even think I've seen a worse performance from an All Black fullback in at least the last 5 years.

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 11 2006, 12:59 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-shiznit
@Mar 10 2006, 09:33 PM

- hes safe under the highball. therefore  Mills>Latham
- he can actually counter attack from the back. therefore  Mills>Percy
- he stays conscious. therefore  Mills>McDonald
:blink: ummm ok... Whether you truly believe that or not, you have to admit that Mills pretty much single handedly lost that game for the Chiefs... In fact, I'd go as far to say he played so badly that I don't even think I've seen a worse performance from an All Black fullback in at least the last 5 years. [/b]
Someone didn't watch the 2004 S12 Final...

Sambad, i think Isaia Toeava is the same as Mils, more of a centre than a fullback....they have no kicking game.

Looks like Fullback is a real problem position in NZ, I think Leon or Evans are the best options for the AB's [/b]

Ignoring the fact that Mils' kicking game is on par with Panadols easily...

And isn't Toeava meant to be able to play Fly Half as well? Last time I checked you need to know how to punt the ball (Unless your names Tasea Lavea and you do "special favours" to Sloane, than Nucifora.)

And its funny you question the All Blacks depth, we could probably do what we did to the Irish to the Wallabies and play 2 different sides and still beat you.

Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 11 2006, 06:19 AM
And its funny you question the All Blacks depth,
I questioned the depth of the FULLBACK position...... like compared with Latham,Rogers,Norton-Knight,Mitchell,Gerrard,Ashley-Cooper,Hilgendorf,Hewat

we could probably do what we did to the Irish to the Wallabies and play 2 different sides and still beat you.[/b]
:bravo: :toss:

your an idiot ripper,

MacDonald has been the form fullback of the super 14 thus far and was awesome last night against the chiefs.

God knows how many tackles macdonald broke always making a good 10-15 meters whenever he touched the ball.

Mils was crap last night and his form has been poor this year.

MacDonald will be the starting 15 for the ABs this year unless he has a serious loss of form.

lol and your *****ing that he gets too many head injuries. Well maybe we should take ritchie off too cos he gets them occasionally.

STFU!

Originally posted by Boomslangnz@Mar 11 2006, 11:17 AM
your an idiot ripper,

MacDonald has been the form fullback of the super 14 thus far and was awesome last night against the chiefs.

God knows how many tackles macdonald broke always making a good 10-15 meters whenever he touched the ball.

Mils was crap last night and his form has been poor this year.

MacDonald will be the starting 15 for the ABs this year unless he has a serious loss of form.

lol and your *****ing that he gets too many head injuries. Well maybe we should take ritchie off too cos he gets them occasionally.

STFU!
oc·ca·sion·al·ly ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-kzh-n-l)
adv.
Now and then; from time to time.
---
reg·u·lar ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rgy-lr)
adj.
Customary, usual, or normal: the train's regular schedule
---

And MacDonald won't be the starting FB, it will be Mils, unless Mils is moved to centre, even then Henry has a man crush on Toeava and his form has been preety good as of late.

I questioned the depth of the FULLBACK position...... like compared with Latham,Rogers,Norton-Knight,Mitchell,Gerrard,Ashley-Cooper,Hilgendorf,Hewat[/b]

LMFAO.

Only Latham and Rogers are up to International Standard, Drew Mitchell is better on the wing. Gerrard is overated and the rest are **** (Ashley-Cooper... LOLcastle.)

When was the last time you saw MacDonald do anything of note in the All Black Jersey? All he does is get knocked out, get treated like a doormat in a World Cup Semi Final and two weeks in a row almost costs the AB's the Tri Nations only to have Luke McAlister replace his sorry arse and clean up his mess.

Latest posts