• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 5 - Reds v W.Force

And that was the last time the Force scored any points :) They got run down by the better team.

Final Score: Reds 29-18.

The game was not as one sided as it looks, Force had a solid lead in the first half (2 tries), but seems they ran out of steam in the 2nd half and the Reds fought back.

Good improvement from the Forces forwards this week, my opinion is that the Force where let down mostly by 9 followed up by 10. Was hoping to see better form from the Force's backline, unfortunately not to be â€" turned out on the day that they where just a group of individuals walking around with 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 on their backs and offered little in attack.
The only thing the reds can take from the game is that they one. If they keep up this form then they will easily make the bottom 3 on the ladder.

Henjak has been dead set disappointing so far, he'd be about 5 or 6 down the pecking order if the Wallabies scrum half was decided today.

The Force just don't have a Super 14 standard backline, and they'll struggle to win a game because of it. You couldn't have got much bigger losses than Mackay and Pelesasa as far as the backline is concerned.

Meh...... I stopped watching at around the 60min mark..... i went out and drowned my sorrows. :buddies: :vomit: :injured:

Another good first half, but they just dont know how to play 80min.

For the first time this season i`ve seen Force looking like a team. Unfortunately, the lack of experience from some players was obvious not to mention that they ran out of steam in the last part of the game!

Way too many handling errors from both sides, many open spaces in Reds defence (with a little bit of confidence Force could speculate on that) but, above all this, an well deserved first win for the Reds!

Latest posts