• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 6: W Force v Hurricanes

Wah on boys BUT at the end of the day we all know that the Force got handed their first win on home soil by a dodgy ref. :ph34r:

Hurricanes suck... back them, they lose, drop them, they win. Impossible to pick week in week out.

Wah on boys BUT at the end of the day we all know that the Force got handed their first win on home soil by a dodgy ref. :ph34r:
[/b]

Ha ha ha!! :lol:
Did you watch the game with blinkers on?
:bleh!:
HEY WE WON LAST NITE!!! :cheers:

i love when u guys get jolly!!!..quite the entertainment

dont be silly truth...EVERY BODY KNOWS...DAVID SMITH - ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!..even the aussie commentators know..digby iaone is an average winger to nz standards

good game to the force!..cant wait till next year when smith returns to auckland! just like toeava did

good stuff force!

How about the obstruction with Umanga try?

Are the Force good enuff to beat a Hurricane team including the likes of Weepu, Collins, Masoe, So'ailo(SP?), and Eaton? WHO CARES WE WON TONIGHT!!
[/b]

can only play what is out infront of you. it had to come at some point and the canes were the unlucky ones to be the force's vicitim.

I only saw the first half, as Iwas mighty tired, so fell asleep at 1/2 time lol, damn Perth and their troubled timezone!

Well from what I saw, we just played sloppy rugby, made too many silly mistakes!

I'm sick of CC taking Tana off at halftime, IMO, we need Tana to play all the game, if we want to win the super14, none of this "prepare for life after Tana" crap!

I'm glad we didn't win anyway, cos if we did win, we wouldnt hear the end of how Gopperth's try, was indeed a no-try.

Missed most of the game from falling asleep but woke up just in time to see Goppeth score (drop) the ball over the try line. Justice came through in the, wouldn't have wanted to be Shepard if he missed that conversion.

Try.

Kidding, Tana leaving the field was a major.
Positives on both sides really, very even match between the two.
Better game from Henjak, better passing game by a mile.
Also big change for the Canes to have a first 5 that;s prepared to run at the line.

JUST A SHAME HE CANT KICK.

Good win for the Force.

Credit to them for believing in themselves and going for the try in the final minute. :bravo:

Latest posts