• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 6: Waratahs v Bulls

D

Dumbo

The Tah’s take on the Bulls in Thydney (yup – Thydney as I was told by a blatant homosexual who introduced himself as ‘Hiiii., I’m Thymon from Thydney).
The Tah’s effort against the Force last week was a shocker and the Bulls put one over the Brumbies.
So far injury’s and internal player issues have caused the Tah’s a lot of concern… while the Bulls seem to be picking up the pace.

After last week’s weak effort from the Tah’s - I’m going for the Bulls.

J

Juggernaut

The Tah’s take on the Bulls in Thydney (yup – Thydney as I was told by a blatant homosexual who introduced himself as ‘Hiiii., I’m Thymon from Thydney).
The Tah’s effort against the Force last week was a shocker and the Bulls put one over the Brumbies.
So far injury’s and internal player issues have caused the Tah’s a lot of concern… while the Bulls seem to be picking up the pace.

After last week’s weak effort from the Tah’s - I’m going for the Bulls.
[/b]

OK! never mind about the game but WTF were you doing with a homosexual named Thymon??

Bulls by 12.

T

TheBokke

It's scary the people you meet when picking the kids up from school
[/b]

Hmmm Question 2: Why u hanging around with Thymon and picking kids up at school? U can get in trouble for that kind of thing!

D

Dumbo

NSW WARATAHS:
15 Peter Hewat, 14 Morgan Turinui, 13 Ben Jacobs, 12 Daniel Halanghau, 11 Lote Turdqiri, 10 Kurtley Beale, 9 Brett Sheehan; 8 Wycliff Palu, 7 David Lyons, 6 Rocky Elsom, 5 Will Caldwell, 4 Dean Mumm, 3 Alastair Baxter, 2 Adam Freier ©, 1 Benn Robinson. Reserves: 16 Al Manning, 17 Matt Dunning, 18 Ben Hand, 19 Beau Robinson, 20 Josh Valentine, 21 Sam Norton-Knight, 22 Sam Harris.

Looking to be a big match up front... both teams have solid forward packs.
Fingers crossed we get a decent game out of this one.

R

riders of the storm

David Lyons at 7? Hmmm... It does give the backrow size against a large Bulls pack, but it hurts the 'Tahs ability at controlling possession. Lyons certainly isn't the quickest in that loose forward pack. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

D

Dumbo

It's a strange selection... can't see him being to quick to the breakdown and as for turnovers... have a look at the guy.. Lyons looks like he couldn't touch his own toes.

B

BokMagic

Bulls to win an ugly, scrappy, ill-tempered affair as both sets of forwards attempt to pummel each other to a bloodied standstill, and the goal-kickers take pot shots from 60m out.

The Bulls to win the derby between the 2 ugliest sides this season, by virtue of a mauled try, winning the try count 1-0, and the match by 4 points.

W

wygy

i can see the bulls leading the game for 79 minutes, and then, due to lack of concerntration by one of the bulls forwards, probably bakkies, the tah's sneak a last gasp win :wah:

D

Dumbo

Head to Head:
WARATAHS:
15 Peter Hewat, 14 Morgan Turinui, 13 Ben Jacobs, 12 Daniel Halanghau, 11 Lote Tuqiri, 10 Kurtley Beale, 9 Brett Sheehan; 8 Wycliff Palu, 7 David Lyons, 6 Rocky Elsom, 5 Will Caldwell, 4 Dean Mumm, 3 Alastair Baxter, 2 Adam Freier ©, 1 Benn Robinson. Reserves: 16 Al Manning, 17 Matt Dunning, 18 Ben Hand, 19 Beau Robinson, 20 Josh Valentine, 21 Sam Norton-Knight, 22 Sam Harris.

BULLS:
15 Jaco van der Westhuyzen, 14 Akona Ndungane, 13 JP Nel, 12 Wayne Julies, 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Derick Hougaard, 9 Fourie Du Preez; 8 Pedrie Wannenburg, 7 Wikus van Heerden, 6 Danie Rossouw, 5 Victor Matfield ©, 4 Bakkies Botha, 3 Danie Thiart, 2 Gary Botha, 1 Gurthro Steenkamp. Reserves: 16 Jaco Engels, 17 Ruan Vermeulen, 18 Anton Leonard, 19 Derick Kuun, 20 Heini Adams, 21 Morne Steyn, 22 Marius Delport.

Referee: Kelvin Deaker (NZ).

W

Wally

Havn't heard much of Habana this season. Probably because he isn't getting any ball? He should change clubs.

J

Juggernaut

Havn't heard much of Habana this season. Probably because he isn't getting any ball? He should change clubs.
[/b]

He's not getting enough intercepts yet. The opposition are not helping, maybe against the Canes.

B

Bull

Final score Bulls 32 Tahs 19, I'm very pleased that the Bulls beat the Tahs in Sydney!

S

sanzar

Man, the Tahs f#cking suck so bad this year... it's really depressing. The only positive I can take out of the whole thing is that at least they're not getting my hopes up in any way :p .

E

esoj

<div class='quotemain'>
Man, the Tahs f#cking suck so bad this year... it's really depressing..
[/b]
Welcome to the club. It's a good club.
[/b][/quote]

for aussie supporters. especially of the reds and tahs variety.

reds big injury problems

tahs I think massive internal problems (the tuqiri push is just the tip of what is happening underneath)

could be a very long super 14 for both teams