• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 6: Waratahs v Bulls

D

Dumbo

The Tah’s take on the Bulls in Thydney (yup â€" Thydney as I was told by a blatant homosexual who introduced himself as ‘Hiiii., I’m Thymon from Thydney).
The Tah’s effort against the Force last week was a shocker and the Bulls put one over the Brumbies.
So far injury’s and internal player issues have caused the Tah’s a lot of concern… while the Bulls seem to be picking up the pace.

After last week’s weak effort from the Tah’s - I’m going for the Bulls.

The Tah’s take on the Bulls in Thydney (yup â€" Thydney as I was told by a blatant homosexual who introduced himself as ‘Hiiii., I’m Thymon from Thydney).
The Tah’s effort against the Force last week was a shocker and the Bulls put one over the Brumbies.
So far injury’s and internal player issues have caused the Tah’s a lot of concern… while the Bulls seem to be picking up the pace.

After last week’s weak effort from the Tah’s - I’m going for the Bulls.
[/b]

OK! never mind about the game but WTF were you doing with a homosexual named Thymon??

Bulls by 12.

It's scary the people you meet when picking the kids up from school
[/b]

Hmmm Question 2: Why u hanging around with Thymon and picking kids up at school? U can get in trouble for that kind of thing!

NSW WARATAHS:
15 Peter Hewat, 14 Morgan Turinui, 13 Ben Jacobs, 12 Daniel Halanghau, 11 Lote Turdqiri, 10 Kurtley Beale, 9 Brett Sheehan; 8 Wycliff Palu, 7 David Lyons, 6 Rocky Elsom, 5 Will Caldwell, 4 Dean Mumm, 3 Alastair Baxter, 2 Adam Freier ©, 1 Benn Robinson. Reserves: 16 Al Manning, 17 Matt Dunning, 18 Ben Hand, 19 Beau Robinson, 20 Josh Valentine, 21 Sam Norton-Knight, 22 Sam Harris.

Looking to be a big match up front... both teams have solid forward packs.
Fingers crossed we get a decent game out of this one.

David Lyons at 7? Hmmm... It does give the backrow size against a large Bulls pack, but it hurts the 'Tahs ability at controlling possession. Lyons certainly isn't the quickest in that loose forward pack. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

It's a strange selection... can't see him being to quick to the breakdown and as for turnovers... have a look at the guy.. Lyons looks like he couldn't touch his own toes.

Bulls to win an ugly, scrappy, ill-tempered affair as both sets of forwards attempt to pummel each other to a bloodied standstill, and the goal-kickers take pot shots from 60m out.

The Bulls to win the derby between the 2 ugliest sides this season, by virtue of a mauled try, winning the try count 1-0, and the match by 4 points.

i can see the bulls leading the game for 79 minutes, and then, due to lack of concerntration by one of the bulls forwards, probably bakkies, the tah's sneak a last gasp win :wah:

Head to Head:
WARATAHS:
15 Peter Hewat, 14 Morgan Turinui, 13 Ben Jacobs, 12 Daniel Halanghau, 11 Lote Tuqiri, 10 Kurtley Beale, 9 Brett Sheehan; 8 Wycliff Palu, 7 David Lyons, 6 Rocky Elsom, 5 Will Caldwell, 4 Dean Mumm, 3 Alastair Baxter, 2 Adam Freier ©, 1 Benn Robinson. Reserves: 16 Al Manning, 17 Matt Dunning, 18 Ben Hand, 19 Beau Robinson, 20 Josh Valentine, 21 Sam Norton-Knight, 22 Sam Harris.

BULLS:
15 Jaco van der Westhuyzen, 14 Akona Ndungane, 13 JP Nel, 12 Wayne Julies, 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Derick Hougaard, 9 Fourie Du Preez; 8 Pedrie Wannenburg, 7 Wikus van Heerden, 6 Danie Rossouw, 5 Victor Matfield ©, 4 Bakkies Botha, 3 Danie Thiart, 2 Gary Botha, 1 Gurthro Steenkamp. Reserves: 16 Jaco Engels, 17 Ruan Vermeulen, 18 Anton Leonard, 19 Derick Kuun, 20 Heini Adams, 21 Morne Steyn, 22 Marius Delport.

Referee: Kelvin Deaker (NZ).

Havn't heard much of Habana this season. Probably because he isn't getting any ball? He should change clubs.

Havn't heard much of Habana this season. Probably because he isn't getting any ball? He should change clubs.
[/b]

He's not getting enough intercepts yet. The opposition are not helping, maybe against the Canes.

Final score Bulls 32 Tahs 19, I'm very pleased that the Bulls beat the Tahs in Sydney!

Man, the Tahs f#cking suck so bad this year... it's really depressing. The only positive I can take out of the whole thing is that at least they're not getting my hopes up in any way :p .

<div class='quotemain'>
Man, the Tahs f#cking suck so bad this year... it's really depressing..
[/b]
Welcome to the club. It's a good club.
[/b][/quote]

for aussie supporters. especially of the reds and tahs variety.

reds big injury problems

tahs I think massive internal problems (the tuqiri push is just the tip of what is happening underneath)

could be a very long super 14 for both teams

Latest posts