• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 7 - Brumbies v Chiefs

D

Dumbo

Chiefs (8th on the ladder) have had a week off and travel to Canberra to face a ****** off Brumbies (4th) outfit... Can't see the Brumbies going down in this one (then again I didn't think that they would go down to the Blues either)

Chiefs have a good chance but the favorites are Brumbies. Chiefs are very tough at home soil, in away games....nothing to impress. Anyway, let`s wait to see the line ups but IMO Brumbies will win this one

Brumbies are definitely the favourites... I see this though as a different sort of game though...

Chiefs’ (because of Byron I HATE YOUR GUTS... ) are the underdog's... Brumbies being the ONE DIMENSIONAL force that they are... will go down due to them being predominately white (yes, a little known fact - even George Gregan is white - a lot of people over look this most peculiar fact) will lose due to superior black folk having the sporting edge on common white folk.

And remember - you heard it here first.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 21 2006, 08:30 PM
Brumbies are definitely the favourites... I see this though as a different sort of game though...

Chiefs’ (because of Byron I HATE YOUR GUTS... ) are the underdog's... Brumbies being the ONE DIMENSIONAL force that they are... will go down due to them being predominately white (yes, a little known fact - even George Gregan is white - a lot of people over look this most peculiar fact) will lose due to superior black folk having the sporting edge on common white folk.

And remember - you heard it here first.
Pfffffffffffffffttt.... you put a World XV together and the majority will be white.

All Blacks best players= Mccaw and Carter both white

Thats the Blues problem , too many black guys not enough brains

White Man > World :p

Easy tiger... yes, white men must play a part in rugby, a very important part... the winning formula is the yin and yang theory... intelligence and desire combined with brute force and desire.

I agree with you 100% using the 2 players you mentioned above... Carter at 1st5, it's his judgement (even Tana has praised him on being the one that on his command can unleash hell) that can put a backline into action. Ritchie is different though... he utilises a balance of interpretation of rules, will power and physical strength, objectives that combine thinking and physical prowess...

Thinking and brute force and knowing how to manage that to a desired result is the current winning way... if it wasn't for Rogers I’d say that is why NZ is the dominant factor in rugby (although I think Rogers may actually be black... the signs are there. Until I've finished my research I have nothing to add ABOUT MATT ROGERS BEING BLACK).

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 21 2006, 09:04 PM
if it wasn't for Rogers I’d say that is why NZ is the dominant factor in rugby (although I think Rogers may actually be black... the signs are there. Until I've finished my research I have nothing to add ABOUT MATT ROGERS BEING BLACK).
Lets have a racial draft

If you take Rogers i claim G.Smith

thats fair .... right?

Brumbies will win this one - we are just going to be too powerful at home... then again, what happened last year? Oh that's right 17 injuries, that's why we drew.

brumbies were completely useless last week against the blues. chiefs defintely in with a chance if they play to their game and prevent the quick ball the brumbies base their whole gameplan on

Head to Head:
Chiefs: 1 - Deacon Manu, 2 - Tom Willis, 3 - Ben Castle, 4 - Jono Gibbes (Captain), 5 - Bernie Upton, 6 - Steven Bates, 7 - Marty Holah, 8 - Sione Lauaki, 9 - Jamie Nutbrown, 10 - Stephen Donald, 11 - Sitiveni Sivivatu, 12 - Sam Tuitupou, 13 - Mark Ranby, 14 - Anthony Tahana, 15 - Mils Muliaina.
Reserves: 16 - Simms Davison, 17 - Alex Lutui, 18 - Sean Hohneck, 19 - Kristian Ormsby, 20 - Brendon Leonard, 21 - David Hill, 22 - Loki Crichton.

Brumbies: 1 - Bill Young, 2 - James McCormack, 3 - Guy Shepherdson, 4 - Alistair Campbell, 5 - Mark Chisholm, 6 - Adam Wallace-Harrison, 7 - Julian Salvi, 8 - George Smith, 9 - George Gregan, 10 - Stephen Larkham, 11 - Mark Gerrard, 12 - Gene Fairbanks, 13 - Stirling Mortlock (Captain), 14 - Clyde Rathbone, 15 - Adam Ashley-Cooper.
Reserves: 16 - Jeremy Paul, 17 - Nic Henderson, 18 - Radike Samo, 19 - Jone Tawake, 20 - Patrick Phibbs, 21 - Daniel Heenan, 22 - Joel Wilson.
----------------------------------------------
Chiefs will take this one out due to Byron being out of the team and more importantly 'Stirling' is a really stupid first name.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 24 2006, 11:29 AM
more importantly 'Stirling' is a really stupid first name.
Um, mortlock is certainly a STIRLING player... B)

The rest of the Chiefs season depends on whether they win or lose this game. This is the real test whether they are semi material or not.......beating the Brumbies at the fortress.

Originally posted by aussie1st@Mar 24 2006, 09:51 PM
If the Brumbies cut the silly errors, get go forward they will win easy.
Well that certainly didn't happen... but they still managed to get away with a win! Very lucky if you ask me though.

If Bates hadn't done that retarded pass in injury time which allowed the Brumbies and Rathbone to make that break they could've won.

Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 25 2006, 06:29 PM
If Bates hadn't done that retarded pass in injury time which allowed the Brumbies and Rathbone to make that break they could've won.
There were a tonne of chances that both sides bungled pretty badly throughout the match I thought... if they weren't playing eachother, I'd wager the other top ladder teams would have beaten them both by 20.

Brumbies played crap again , if they could have just found touch they would of made it alot easier on themselves

Look out when they get there act together.

Larkham/Mortlock>the world

Latest posts