• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 7 - W.Force v Bulls

D

Dumbo

The Force (what Force, ranked last) take on the Bulls (5th on the ladder) at home.
Unless the Bull's are shitful travellers it's an easy one for the Bulls (hard one for the Saffa's that are supporting the Force though)

I have decided that, even though I hate going to Subiaco Oval to watch Super 14 and vowing never to return, I have decided to break it, and go to the game.

Bulls by 20+ points!!!

Op die Bulle!!

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@Mar 20 2006, 05:20 PM
I have decided that, even though I hate going to Subiaco Oval to watch Super 14 and vowing never to return, I have decided to break it, and go to the game.

Bulls by 20+ points!!!

Op die Bulle!!
You are a true Force fan ;)

Force by 10

Follow them where?

Anyway i think this game is a good chance for the Force to get there first win

The Bulls find it hard to score tries and with a few key players back for the Force i think we'll do it

The only way i see us losing is if we give away alot of penalties coz Hougaard can kick em from any where.

yes die bulle die! :p

Give them time! They played something against Reds. something very close to rugby!

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@Mar 20 2006, 04:50 PM
1) I said I followed the Force ;)

2) Read my signature below :p
:blink: What do you have against us Aussies?

Besides the fact that you take advantages of innocent sheep...hmm, nothing... :D

Well, i can think of a number of reasons starting with the fact that your ancestors were pommie convicts u.s.w

I really don't know how you can justify ragging on Australia. I mean our country is better than your country in every way.

Better economy. More sunshine. Less poverty. Less black people. Better looking girls. Less pedophilia. Better beaches. Less sharks. More job oppurtunities. Better at sport. Less black people. Less crime. Less gay people. Higher life expectancy. Less black people.

We are no longer a country! Use to until 94, after that....and btw there is no country in this world with more faggots than you!

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 22 2006, 12:54 AM
I really don't know how you can justify ragging on Australia. I mean our country is better than your country in every way.

Better economy. More sunshine. Less poverty. Less black people. Better looking girls. Less pedophilia. Better beaches. Less sharks. More job oppurtunities. Better at sport. Less black people. Less crime. Less gay people. Higher life expectancy. Less black people.
Yep, that pretty much sums up why yarpies hate us! That and we've won more RWC's than them even though Rugby is the 4th most played football code in Australia :bleh!: . Yarpies are pretty good at rugby, but what else? I think the commenwealth games has shown which country has the superior athletes overall :D .

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 22 2006, 01:19 AM
We are no longer a country! Use to until 94, after that....and btw there is no country in this world with more faggots than you!
Yeah I know... it all started when you bloody south african's started coming here with your gayness! Untill then every man in Australia looked like Merv Hughes.

Latest posts