• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 7 - W.Force v Bulls

force will struggle against one of the best teams in the comp. I will be shocked if the bulls lose.

Force for a win. The bulls are one dimensional and even though their placing suggests it they are far from one of the best teams in the comp.

There is an upset every round. Last week it was the blues over brumbies, this week... you'll see.

If Bulls are one dimensional then Force are no dimensional at all. They are still not a team. Of course everything it`s possible but i really doubt Force cand pull it through. My best guess is that Bulls will easy win this game even from the first half.

But, as you`ve put it, we`ll see! :D

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 23 2006, 08:07 PM
If Bulls are one dimensional then Force are no dimensional at all. They are still not a team. Of course everything it`s possible but i really doubt Force cand pull it through. My best guess is that Bulls will easy win this game even from the first half.

But, as you`ve put it, we`ll see! :D
I wouldn't say the Bull's will win easily... The Force may not have won a game, but their defensive record is actually pretty good! They just can't get on the board... ontop of that the Bull's haven't exactly been setting the feild alight with their brand of rugby and could fall into the trap of taking the Force too lightly.
IMO this game could well be a lot close than people think.

Perhaps, huh, and what`s a relief i have to see smb`s still intrested in S14 cos since now i`ve been chatting only about League :D , but i`ve seen Force trashed so many times on home ground without any sign of improvement (there was a sparkle vs Reds tho).

I`m not saying they don`t stand a chance especially if Bulls are going to see this game as being won before the start. I really can`t see how Force is going to win if Bulls are playing as they`ve done it so far!

The Force still have a long way to go before they can beat the top sides of the Super 14. They deserve to be where they are at the moment. They might even be lucky to win one game by the end of the season. I have watched all the Force games and nothing has been out of the ordinary to me.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 21 2006, 08:39 PM
The 'Force' are nothing… the should be sued for false advertising.
bwhahahahhaa...

we should sue the reds then for not having paul ***o in there team

i like the force...and hope they do well,i like seeing new teams regardless of what big rugby critics say bout strechin aussies talent...they have an audience of 20,000 plus there to watch them!...the fact they have that support can only grant a better team in the near future

we havent yet seen them dismantled by a big whopping score and they are currently doing better then the cats who have more experienced players/management in the super comp history

but this is the bulls we are talking bout...an they are pretty ****** off about that call last week that couldve seen them win the game...im hoping for a close game but i reckon habana will wreck havoc on that backline..offensively and defensively

Head to Head:
Vodacom Bulls: 15 Johan Roets, 14 Akona Ndungane, 13 JP Nel, 12 Wynand Olivier, 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Derick Hougaard, 9 Fourie du Preez, 8 Jacques Cronjé, 7 Pedrie Wannenburg, 6 Pierre Spies, 5 Victor Matfield, 4 Bakkies Botha, 3 Andries Human, 2 Gary Botha, 1 Jaco Engels.
Replacements: 16 Adriaan Strauss, 17 Danie Thiart, 18 Danie Rossouw, 19 Francois van Schouwenburg, 20 Heini Adams, 21 Morné Steyn, 22 Danwel Demas

Western Force: 15 Cameron Shepherd, 14 Haig Sare, 13 Josh Graham, 12 Scott Staniforth, 11 Digby Ioane, 10 James Hilgendorf, 9 Matt Henjak, 8 Richard Brown, 7 Matt Hodgson, 6 Luke Doherty, 5 Nathan Sharpe, 4 John Welborn, 3 David Fitter, 2 Tai McIsaac, 1 Gareth Hardy.
Replacements: 16 Brendan Cannon/Luke Holmes, 17 Angus Scott, 18 Pat O'Connor, 19 David Pusey, 20 Chris O'Young, 21 Scott Daruda/Brock James, 22 Gavin DeBartolo
--------------------------------
Who the hell is 10 James Hilgendorf?

he was part of the duo that came to taranaki last year and the year before...

allright player..i like digby ioane hes an awesome player..with a better forward pack he will score more tries

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 24 2006, 12:35 PM
You obviously havn't watched the Force play this year, he's been our best back.

I heard he won player of the year for Taranaki, well thats what all the comentators have been saying.

Anyway he's a great player,usually plays Fullback but i think it's a good idea having him at 10.

I think this is one of the best teams we've put out since round one, although im not sure why Cannon is on the bench.

I think we're gonna win in a close one

Score:
Bulls 30 (Fourie Du Preez, Pedrie Wannenburg, Akona Ndungane tries; Derick Hougaard 3 con, 3 pen)
Force 21 (Scott Staniforth 2, James Hilgendorf tries; Sheperd 3 con)

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Mar 24 2006, 07:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Dumbo
@Mar 24 2006, 12:35 PM
You obviously havn't watched the Force play this year, he's been our best back.

I heard he won player of the year for Taranaki, well thats what all the comentators have been saying. [/b]
No he didn't, that was Brock James.

Latest posts