• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 7 - Waratahs v Blues

Tahs did it easy. Blues played absolute crap and Lavea was beyond crap.
The Blues that played last week clearly didn't show up this week.

Judging by that performance..

1. The Waratahs are either the best team in the competition or atleast equal to the Crusaders.

2. The Blues are worse than the Queensland Reds. No joke.

Remember when Chiro said the Blues had the best backline in the competition? Mountain-larious.

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 24 2006, 08:44 PM
Where are the Blues. 5 minutes to the end of first half and 20 - 6 for Tahs!
That's what you get for tipping the Tah's to lose every match :p .

Waratah's > Blues

And did you see that cross kick to Sailor? Where was rocochoko?
Sailor > Joe

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 24 2006, 09:48 PM

1. The Waratahs are either the best team in the competition or atleast equal to the Crusaders.

Remember when Chiro said the Blues had the best backline in the competition? Mountain-larious.
I'm inclined to agree :bravo:

Surprise Surprise the Tahs smashed the Blues 43-9 ..... OK which idiots picked the Blues to win? hands up

The Blues are lucky it was wet coz otherwise they probly woulda got 100 points put on them.

They were dominated in every position on the field,Waugh pwned everyone,Hewat was great as was Tuqiriand Freier ...... hell they were all great.

I've never laughed so much during a game before in my life ....... great stuff :bravo:

Me, :D , what can i say, i`m an idiot for picking Blues to win :D (this time Chiro doesn`t need to modify my post :D ).

Crusaders are the worry, they have won games without being near their best. They will again be the team to beat. Tahs are clearly the 2nd best side though.

Crusaders v Waratahs final. Telstra Stadium - 80, 000 people. That would be special for us in Australia, but we'll only see it if New South Wales finish top of the ladder or Christchurch get knocked out at the semis.

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 25 2006, 02:30 AM
Crusaders v Waratahs final. Telstra Stadium - 80, 000 people. That would be special for us in Australia,
That would be special for everyone, thats the only thing this comp lacks is a great grand final to rival the other codes.

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 24 2006, 11:48 PM

That was when we thought Nucifora actually knew what the sport the team he was coaching played.

Tahs basically need the Crusaders to lose twice cause they are just on top right now but the crusaders have had their bye.

Originally posted by Ripper+Mar 25 2006, 06:57 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Mar 24 2006, 11:48 PM

That was when we thought Nucifora actually knew what the sport the team he was coaching played. [/b]
Yeah, with the amount of times the blues knocked it on last night, I'd be tempted to ask Nucifora if he'd been coaching them basketball...

Once the old guard left the Blues in the late 90's the Blues have lost their soul....they are a team with no respect and worse than that no brains.....

Originally posted by sambad5+Mar 24 2006, 10:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Mar 24 2006, 07:51 PM
The GREATEST UTILITY player in the world?

what about Mat Rogers?
yeah.. well... apart from rogers B)

in other news. f*** you blues. f*** you. [/b]
Yeah Rogers is the man to have for all positions.

There are also a couple of S.A guys in the hunt for best utility......problem is they are often on the losing side which leaves them unnoticed a bit.

The Blues performances...
1 - Tony Woodcock - **** (stupid off side penalty, stupid infringement in front of the ref during one of their scrums)
2 - Keven Mealamu (Captain) - Awesome
3 - John Afoa - Average
4 - Greg Rawlinson - ****
5 - Ali Williams - Really ****
6 - Kurtis Haiu - Definition of the word **** (2 stupid penalties conceded)
7 â€" Angus MacDonald - ****
8 - Nick Williams - ****
9 â€" John Senio - Really ****
10 - Tasesa Lavea - Took being **** to a whole new level
11 - Joe Rokocoko - ****
12 â€" Luke McAlister - ****
13 - Anthony Tuitavake - Average
14 - Vili Waqaseduadua - ****
15 - Isa Nacewa - Average

Reserves:
21 - Rua Tipoki - ****
22 - Brent Ward - Really ****

Coach - Nucifora - Like Lavea is taking coaching to a whole new level of being ****.

That’s a lot of ****, maybe the Blues should change their name to the **** Browns

The sad thing is that when Henry gets these boys in the All Black jersey they start to play like Demi-Gods... even Pat f***ing Lam at least has the guys playing to their potential.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 25 2006, 12:41 PM
15 - Isa Nacewa - Average
How was he average?

He couldn't find touch all night ,when he was used at first receiver he looked just as bad as Lavea, he was used as a step ladder by Tuqiri and the one time he made a break he was dumped on his arse by the smallest guy on the field(Sheehan)

I'd say he was the very definition of ****

Latest posts