• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 8: Waratahs v Cheetahs

D

Dumbo

The Tah’s (currently equal top of the ladder due to the Crusaders having a game up their sleeve) play the Cheetah’s (ranked 6th).
Tah’s should have an easy time of it BUT who’s going to be playing 1st5 for the Tah’s as Rogers is most probably out with rib issues.

Well, it`s the moment of truth for us. Winning this one is very important, Rassie wants to win everything!

Yeah we noticed....
Rassie = Stalin, Hitler and Poll Pot

Just kidding, Rassie your not a Saffa are you?

Woops, sorry... you boys are really going to have to set the record straight for us Kiwi's and Aussies... for us it's easy we just don't like Poms

Been trying to work that out for years... :lol:

Here's a joke... what do you call it when the Pommie Rugby and Cricket sides get together in a bus and the bus goes over a cliff?

The funniest thing you've heard all year :eek: :lol: :eek:

LOL, one of the best jokes i`ve heard about poms was during WRC 2003 (i think Ripper told me) : "If poms win the WRC , Satan will go skiing to office" :D Let`s just ask Chiro about that slope :D

My bet's on Halangau suiting up for flyhalf. Hopefully we see Tuqiri at outside centre this week so Norton-Knight can come back into the side.

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 29 2006, 09:49 AM
. Hopefully we see Tuqiri at outside centre this week so Norton-Knight can come back into the side.
Nope , Norton-Knight is on the bench again

McKenzie is a knob

Waratahs squad

1.Benn Robinson
2.Adam Freier
3.Al Baxter
4.Alex Kanaar
5.Daniel Vickerman [v-c]
6.Wycliff Palu
7.Stephen Hoiles
8.David Lyons

9.Chris Whitaker [c]
10.Daniel Halangahu
11.Lote Tuqiri
12.Shaun Berne
13.Morgan Turinui
14.Wendell Sailor
15.Peter Hewat

Tatafu Polota-Nau
Matt Dunning
Will Caldwell
Rocky Elsom
Phil Waugh
Brett Sheehan
Sam Norton-Knight
Chris Siale

Hewat, that`s where the danger came from. The other `innovative fags` from Sydney are hapless but Hewat..brrr :D

Seriously, we got the pack wich will `murdalize` NSW defence !

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 29 2006, 10:42 PM
Hewat, that`s where the danger came from. The other `innovative fags` from Sydney are hapless but Hewat..brrr :D

Bwahahahahahahah
Come on Rassie! You know as well as I do that for the Tah's to lose this one they'll have to play with 10 men!

Confident bugger aren`t you :D :D Anyway, you`re always playing 16 and that`s due to the fact that every ref cheats in your advantage! No matter the ref, we`ll prevail !

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 29 2006, 11:42 PM

That's because Hewat is a Queenslander, like the rest of the good players in the Waratahs backline.

The Cheetahs couldn't even crack the Queensland pack, so good luck with that one.

Watch the Tahs improve their points diff in this match :)
Tahs are the complete package this year, hopefully Rogers can stay on the paddock for long enough.

The Waratahs got the nickname Tahs first so the Cheetahs can be called the Cheet :)

Latest posts