• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 9: Chiefs v Blues

D

Dumbo

NZ match of the Round.
The old rivalry between the Blues and the Chiefs gets another run.
Looking at the Blues form of late... this could be pretty one sided...

The Chiefs have been one of the bogey teams for the Blues. We may be in good form but when it comes to playing the Chiefs in Hamilton, that form goes right out the window.

This is also one game where Lavea will be in superb form. He will try to show Nucifora & Co. what a mistake they did when they placed him on the draft. He will want revenge....he will want blood shed. :D

I so wish Sam Tuitupou starts at 12 so he can smash that ****** prima donna to smitherings.

But I'm never one to be disloyal to the Blues cause.

Blues to win comfortably and Dougy Howlett to finally claimed his record in this game.

BLUES by 15.

Yeah, the Chiefs always seem to step up against the Blues.. Should be an interesting match, but I'm guess there will be plenty of tries :D

Blues 13+

This is also one game where Lavea will be in superb form. He will try to show Nucifora & Co. what a mistake they did when they placed him on the draft. He will want revenge....he will want blood shed. :D
[/b]
The only time Lavea sheds blood is when he breaks a nail

Speaking of Lavea....

Before I joined this forum, I used to be a member of the IRB forum and had started an online petition (I've forgotten the address to that petition) to the Auckland R.U to get rid of Lavea. That was during the NPC last year. Only about 30+ people have signed it.

About 2 months later I received an e-mail from the man himself (if anybody wants his address, you only have to ask) telling me how a sorry joke I was, and was conveniently hiding behind my computer. So I replied back and told him that I was more than willing to meet up with him so I could bash the f**k out of him......and I havent heard from him since then. :D

On Monday, I received another e-mail......this time from his brother (I'm not sure if it's his younger or older bro), telling me what a nerd I am. Trying to be tough and all behind the computer and how I was probably jealous of his bro. :moqueur: :moqueur: And also how they gonna be cheering on the Chiefs this week.

I replied back to him and attached my earlier e-mail to his 'super-star' bro. I also offered to meet him but till today, no news.

PM your e-mail address so I can send you the mails between me and this twat.

Speaking of Lavea....

Before I joined this forum, I used to be a member of the IRB forum and had started an online petition (I've forgotten the address to that petition) to the Auckland R.U to get rid of Lavea. That was during the NPC last year. Only about 30+ people have signed it.

About 2 months later I received an e-mail from the man himself (if anybody wants his address, you only have to ask) telling me how a sorry joke I was, and was conveniently hiding behind my computer. So I replied back and told him that I was more than willing to meet up with him so I could bash the f**k out of him......and I havent heard from him since then. :D

On Monday, I received another e-mail......this time from his brother (I'm not sure if it's his younger or older bro), telling me what a nerd I am. Trying to be tough and all behind the computer and how I was probably jealous of his bro. :moqueur: :moqueur: And also how they gonna be cheering on the Chiefs this week.

I replied back to him and attached my earlier e-mail to his 'super-star' bro. I also offered to meet him but till today, no news.

[/b]

:lol:

Thats classic!

CHIEFS: 15 Dwayne Sweeney, 14 Roy Kinikinilau, 13 Richard Kahui, 12 Tasesa Lavea, 11 Sitiveni Sivivatu, 10 Stephen Donald, 9 Byron Kelleher; 8 Sione Lauaki, 7 Marty Holah, 6 Steven Bates, 5 Keith Robinson/Jono Gibbes/Toby Lynn, 4 Kristian Ormsby, 3 Nathan White, 2 Tom Willis ©, 1 Simms Davison. Reserves: 16 Aled de Malmanche, 17 Ben Castle, 18 Robinson/Gibbes/Lynn, 19 Liam Messam, 20 Brendon Leonard, 21 Tane Tu'ipulotu, 22 Lelia Masaga.

BLUES: 15 Ben Atiga, 14 Doug Howlett, 13 Isaia Toeava, 12 Luke McAlister, 11 Rudi Wulf, 10 Isa Nacewa, 9 David Gibson; 8 Nick Williams, 7 Daniel Braid, 6 Jerome Kaino, 5 Troy Flavell ©, 4 Greg Rawlinson, 3 John Afoa, 2 Derren Witcombe, 1 Tony Woodcock. Reserves: 16 Keven Mealamu, 17 Nick White, 18 Ali Williams, 19 Justin Collins, 20 Steve Devine, 21 Sam Tuitupou, 22 Anthony Tuitavake.

Speaking of Lavea....

[/b]

[email protected]

Speaking of Lavea....

[/b]

pure gold. good stuff bro.

there is one word for this game lavea

blues victory for sure.

hey jugs can you pm it 2 me please?...and his email address? shotties!

woahza...!!!!...nick williams vs sione lauaki..godzilla vs kingkong right there!

GO THE BLUES!..should be an entertaining match!

Kahui is back!

Kahui was the form centre in the NPC.. wonder how he'll go here!

Should be a cracker after looking at those teams

over rated?

He had a good npc didn't he? He outplayed quite a few people.. Just wondering if he can back it up and prove himself at a higher level.. Just give him a chance to shine..

I don't rate him that highly.. But he's about as good as Laulala if not better.
Laulala is the most over rated imo.

over rated?

He had a good npc didn't he? He outplayed quite a few people.. Just wondering if he can back it up and prove himself at a higher level.. Just give him a chance to shine..

I don't rate him that highly.. But he's about as good as Laulala if not better.
Laulala is the most over rated imo.
[/b]

I would have to say Nonu would be more over rated than those two

The fact Tasea Lavea is paid to play Rugby proves who really is the mos overated player.

Flavell out for the Blues, Robinson and Kahui back for the Chiefs with Gibbes on the bench, 24 mins gone Chiefs leading 11-5. Try scored by Lavea, McAlister off after head knock replaced by Tuitupou.

Can't understand why the Chiefs benched Masaga, he is far more threatening than Kinikinilau. Sivi having another shocker tonight.

Blues win 18-11. Chiefs looked good in parts of the game but again basic errors cost them. Some news going around the McAlister may have broken his jaw again.

Chiefs
PENK 3 Min (Donald)
PENK 12 Min (Donald)
TRY 17 Min (Lavea)

Blues
TRY 15 Min (Kaino)
PENK 35 Min (Nacewa )
TRY 57 Min (Mealamu)
TRY 61 Min (Howlett)

Latest posts