• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 9: Waratahs v Crusaders

i dont think rico deserves a ab jersey ahead of doug howlett...turner turned him inside out and gear has played pretty poorly in a team that was depleted of there allblacks..you would expect him to up the ante on his game but only shows glimpses of made him an ab..his little bro has been more consistant then him

Talk about lucky escape!! Man for a moment there I thought I was going to have to take the :unsure: emergency exit, I got to cocky :bleh!: and started giving it to the Waratahs supporters. Great game to watch and great atmosphere at the grounds. If only the tahs played like that every week :blink: they might be in a better position. Special mention to Turner I was sitting on that side when he smoked Rico and Leon, I am sure he had a rocket up his back side.

Lachlan Turner is a great prospect but talk of him being a wallaby in the immediate future is ridiculous. The media hype will be the bane of our young aussie players. Last month it was Beale, then cooper and now turner.

Yeh, the try from Turner was amazing. I'd like to see him get a shot for the Wallabies, just to haunt Rico Gear and Leon MacDonald.
[/b]

mate i am sure Gear and McDonald arent losing any sleep over that one try. everyone has a bit of luck every now and then.

How about the try Tuqiri set up....

Danced around Mauger, cruized past Laulala, palmed off Senio, stomped a mudhole in Hamilton, then drew MacDonald before giving to Polota-Nau for the easy run in.

Bout f@#king time Lote!

Yeah it's about the only useful thing he's done for almost half a year. Good value for money. :p

Latest posts