• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rucks are killing this game

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 2 2006, 12:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 2 2006, 12:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Feb 2 2006, 12:35 PM
no that is not cool then. I was hoping you might be able to change those names as it was mentioned you could edit player names. so career mode you have nobody player and no way to change their names at all. not looking good at all.

yeah los most of us in nz or aus have to pay like full price for both games so I think for a lot of people they will be choosing one over the other.
yeah, sorry if over the top...

but, like, holy cow!! Howcome it is the equivalent in the NH of like $40 NZ...yet we are asked to pay $80-90???

that is blue murder!! Sending stock here etc does not justify a 200% mark up for an unlicensed SHerless game!!! It should be expensive for them and cheap for us in reflection of what the game offers us!!

Ludicrous really...unjustified...and I for one will pay video ezy my money NOT swordfish...

come o join in everyone:

"Half the sales ..half the sales..."

<

oh hang on....

is it in fact:

"Halve the sales, Halves the sales..."?

Oh
<
I feel like Burt badger tv...
<
[/b]
I know it's daylight robbery. but meh it's the same for nearly every game that comes to nz although rl 2 was considerably cheaper. I know the game basically sucks for most but you could get for $80 nz and cheaper if you looked.

ak I don't know if the coaching can make-up for the lacksture approach to the rest of career mode.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 2 2006, 12:16 PM
ak I don't know if the coaching can make-up for the lacksture approach to the rest of career mode.
yeah agreed

the test of time will tell.

after 1 night, very satisfied........3am finish means its a good game in ak47land

i'd say it wont be as good as EA06

but it WILL do certains things better than EA06, during the 80mins.......

yeah without doubt it will do things better an ea06 and if I could get both games I would but I can't this time like lots of people we have to choose between the games. it's like the choice between blic and eacricket 05 they released close to each other and people had to make a choice there.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 2 2006, 01:01 PM
yeah without doubt it will do things better an ea06 and if I could get both games I would but I can't this time like lots of people we have to choose between the games. it's like the choice between blic and eacricket 05 they released close to each other and people had to make a choice there.
yes mate that what i am here for any questions to suit ur taste

its not as clear cut a winner as BLIC was.........BLIC is like JLR for me.......the new local sports game that swept my feet.

I still smash BLIC, especially since the season began

Loving the good multiplayer........its too good BLIC, in 2 player mode

co-op mulitplayer is cool in that game and also playing as yourself againt the likes of lee is cool.

aye ak mate you are doing well so far giving heaps of feedback etc debating the finer points of the game is all good.

I would like to know about the tri nations and what format it is in ie 3 games against each country or not. I know i asked this before but if you or anybody else can answer then I would be very happy.

what else is actually in the game from the sh perspective. there is the super 12 or whatever they call it but what else is there for us shers

another thing that is killing this game is when you play on Intensive care, your sprint bar runs out more quicker. What a joke!!!

Originally posted by Paddy@Feb 2 2006, 09:12 PM
another thing that is killing this game is when you play on Intensive care, your sprint bar runs out more quicker. What a joke!!!
<
<
<

Me

RC2006

and never the twain shall meet - that is simply the last straw.
<

that's gonna be a crude and rude awakening for AK...

AK didn't deserve these cruel twists of fate - the game is far worse than I originally imagined...kids seemingly like it which is great, can help them hone skills for the adult's versions etc....

No wonder AK's gone off the ol' rails and is rambling nonsense..poor fella
<

even less speed bar on hard (
<
<
)
the thirty-forty other faults
repetitive gameplay

AND the revelation of the star players hard facts (re EA06) from my cut and paste..and the ensuing Smackdown...
<

that alone is a combo that hasn't been stood up to...

there's a positive and good thing about winning an argument and knocking someone the F*** out!!

and that's they come round again...

plse do so making sense this time AK you punch drunk fool....lol!!!

nah come on mate! just jokes....
<
<
even tho all true...but no hard fellings I mean...
<
<

anyway - feb 23rd and earlier for others even it seems....just round the corner eh?

sweet az....

ak - you can play BLICs till it arrives.

<

<

Originally posted by Paddy@Feb 2 2006, 09:27 PM
hey los have you played the game?
<

why.....extensively.

Oh and I am about to stick a hot pokar up my arse too...just cos I like it.

<

Played a Celtic League match last night on Intensive Care, I'm Cardiff Blues (3 stars) against the Ospreys (2.5 stars), so I've got the slightly better team by half a star.

I play 15 minutes as this seems to give a decent score and a whole half isn't taken up by one drive.

Final score 26-0 to me. Sounds fair enough yes?

Possession stats Cardiff Blues - 82%

Yes that's right, I won every single ruck. The score was kept down by my own ineptness in front of the posts. Now and again, I'd lose the ball from a big hit tackle, and they punt clear, only for me to start another wave of 15 phases.

It's quite fun attacking, trying to break down the defence, but it ain't rugby union.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 2 2006, 08:22 PM
plse do so making sense this time AK you punch drunk fool....lol!!!
<

St Helens, will you do the honours?

Latest posts