• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 06 online!!

I agree with woosah.

This isn't one of these things they're likely to leave out on their press release/first announcement of features.

Originally posted by JJ-@Jan 9 2006, 02:41 PM
I agree with woosah.

This isn't one of these things they're likely to leave out on their press release/first announcement of features.
Yeah, especially since they're announcing offloads as a feature...

I agree with woosah.
LMAO

I love this EA technigue

"Ground breaking" this n that.

Am awaiting, the ground breaking weather conditions selection, and "Play as OR AGAINST the Lions, with our ground breaking new technology.

Amazing EA...........its in the game, its in the shame!!!

It is admitably unlikely that online play is a feature, although we all know that they wanted to incorporate it last time, and they just didn't get there.

It is possible that they have decided to wait until they knew for sure it was working properly before announcing it, and it wasn't ready at the time of the first press release.

That would be giving EA a lot of credit though and my guess is it's just an error from closer to the retailer end.

I hope that Online is in the final game, now I just need to work out how you get online play. Sorry for being a twat, but how do you?

Originally posted by Coco@Jan 9 2006, 06:31 PM
I hope that Online is in the final game, now I just need to work out how you get online play. Sorry for being a twat, but how do you?
On PC or on consoles?

On PC all you have to do is have a broadband or higher internet connection and on console you have to have the online component bought for your machine and then sign up for an account (and have a broadband or higher internet connection).

Man i am hoping this is going to be online and then we can have a TRF comp. Online for RL 2 is rubbish as there is never anyone on line or even when there is you can`t challenge them so all I get is searching
<
poor effort on Sidhes part. Not that Mario would ever admiot that there is a problem.

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 9 2006, 10:47 PM
Wish it was, but am 99.9% sure it isnt. In fact sod it, im 100% sure.
<
How do you know this knowsley? Can you elaborate?

Originally posted by ak47+Jan 9 2006, 04:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Jan 9 2006, 04:35 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 9 2006, 04:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Jan 9 2006, 02:41 PM
I agree with woosah.

LMAO

I love this EA technigue

"Ground breaking" this n that.

Am awaiting, the ground breaking weather conditions selection, and "Play as OR AGAINST the Lions, with our ground breaking new technology.

Amazing EA...........its in the game, its in the shame!!! [/b]
EA's marketing reminds me of the Monty Python 'string' sketch.

String Sketch -- If you've never heard it, John Cleese is Wapcaplet.

--
On another note, this game better be good.

Im doubtful, the trailer looks hardly any improvement on R2005, only ofloads....then again, it may turn out to be ***s, who knows. More emphasis on gameplay and we should be sweet, would be awesome with online too - fingers crossed.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 9 2006, 11:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 9 2006, 11:50 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-knowsleyroader
@Jan 9 2006, 10:47 PM
Wish it was, but am 99.9% sure it isnt. In fact sod it, im 100% sure. 
<
How do you know this knowsley? Can you elaborate? [/b]
Not really
<

Just a hunch m8.

I dont think they would leave something like that out of all the pre EA hype, thats what they are all about.

3D Grass ROFLMAO
<

Latest posts