Status
Not open for further replies.
M

munross

!!! Rugby08 update v4.0 !!!
*SMALL PATCH*

This is an updated roster for the following squads:

*Super 14 Teams (2010 Season)
*European Teams (2010-2011 Season)*Please note that not all the NH teams are not completed 100%
*International Teams (2010 Season)
*Note a player might be in two teams, e.g. I updated the roster for the 2010 Super 14 so a player like Ruan Pienaar will be in the Sharks team and also the Ulster team.

Teams disabled:
*Calivasio (Gets "replaced" by Viadana)
*Bristol (Gets "replaced" by Leeds)
*Russia (Used its players to complete the rosters of other teams)

New things added
Teams (with kits and mini-kits and logos):
  • Toulon (09-10 kits by Eric1566)
  • Brive (09-10 kits by Eric1566)
  • Viadana (Taken from MUP v.1)
  • Leeds (09-10 kits by Fa'atau82)
  • Racing Metro (Thanks to pageski for the files)
*Note:Worcester Warriors are still in the game, will be replaced by Exeter Chiefs in a coming update

Fixtures:
  • Super 14 ->2010 season
  • Six Nations ->2010 season
  • Tri-Nations ->2010 season
  • Guinness Premiership ->2009 season
  • Heineken Cup ->2009-2010 season

Faces:
Detailed list of all the faces will be put into a readme file later on.
><><All the faces have been assigned to work with this roster but errors may still occur><><

***I can not guarantee that all the players have the correct nationalities,faces,age and so on...***

Please let me know if you feel that I must update any player's stats like goalkicking,rucking ect.. and also what face will suite a player the best if you know.

****Installation Instructions****
Roster: Extract the FOLDER named Rugby08.ros to My Documents\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08.

Patch Files: Extract all the files from the Rugby08 small patch.rar to your Rugby 08 main folder, Normally C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS(tm) Rugby 08

Please let me know of any suggestions,errors ect...

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
--->ROSTER ONLY<---(to be used with the patch below only!)
DOWNLOAD:
--->SMALL ROSTER PATCH<---(to be used with the above roster only!)
DOWNLOAD:
--->Correct Tri-Nations fixtures<---(Extract to your Rugby 08 main folder)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this roster have custom faces added included onto some players? i ask because i hope to add this to my ps2 game. Because i dont think custom face will work on it

All the players that have their own unique faces and updated faces has got their correct face ID's asign to them.

For the updated faces you will have to download them and place the .big files in your Rugby 08 main folder, but I dont know how to import them to the ps2...

Cheers
Ross

Ok thanks. Looking forward till the completed roster. note: Nick Evans should be a lot faster and south africa shouldn't have that many stars :p:p:p

Haha I know but I made this roster for myself at first and added a few star players,and I mean WE won the World Cup so actually most of the SA players should have stars don't you think?LOL

You can always make Nick Evans faster yourself...

But thanks for the feedback

Cheers
Ross

Just a quick thing I saw that I forgot to do was to give Camron Shepherd his own unique face ID number.

Using Woosaah's Rugasmic 08 Editor just change his face ID to 28768.
Sorry about that!

Cheers
Ross

This is great! Do you know if it's possible to combine your rosters to ozzy's? It's just a practical matter, because I believe it's better if you just have to load the roster once. But even if it can't be done, you did a great job.

:)

Thanks man!

I don't know if its possible to combine the rosters,maybe KingWilko or Woosaah that knows hex editing and those stuff can try something...
Personally I dont think its possible,but maybe there is a way?

Cheers
Ross

*English Guinness Premiership squads have also been updated to the best of my knowledge execpt for
Northampton and Leeds as Leeds should be in the Guinness Premiership instead of Northampton.[/b]
<a href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12331_3336036,00.html">
Yet a less then day earlier...</a>

Thanks for the info Chris!

So Northampton will replace the team that ends the Guinness Premiership at the bottem of the table?

Hey thanks for the update & fixtures ross munro & woosah just got my game running in the background lol so now I'm gona load it up :cheers:

Depends what you want to combine. If you tell me exactly what you've edited; players, teams etc then I can write a prog that will patch any roster with the updates.

If weve never downloaded any of your faces do we need to download them all for it to work? Or do the updated faces come with the roster update

Depends what you want to combine. If you tell me exactly what you've edited; players, teams etc then I can write a prog that will patch any roster with the updates.
[/b]

haha that sounds like too many things to keep in mind, but thanks, man! it's really cool that we have fine hex editors like Woosaah and yourself around. i think i'll just keep loading ozzy's roster for international matches and ross's for clubs.

Cyberfaces just replace the faces that are in the game already.. these may be direct replacement for players who have faces in the game, or may be new faces that replacement unused or obselete ones.

They must be downloaded and added to the rest of the files in the root directory to work, but they must be configured in the editor to read the correct cyberface, or else you would have Vainikolo's head on Wilkinson's body etc.

The roster and cyberfaces are completely seperate, but work in tandem.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

haha that sounds like too many things to keep in mind, but thanks, man! it's really cool that we have fine hex editors like Woosaah and yourself around. i think i'll just keep loading ozzy's roster for international matches and ross's for clubs.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah is going to be quite difficult to remember all the players that were doubles and retired players that I used to create new players for this roster.

I would have made a complete roster update if I could have created players in the game and edited them with the editor but when I do that and play with a team that has an edited created player the game crashes :wall: .So I had to use player doubles and retired players to update this roster and Im running out of those, so I don't know if Im going to be able to finish this roster completely :unsure:

But as always I'll try my best :)

Cheers
Ross

i don't know why i can't assign an head gear (with woosaah's editor) to some players, for example bortolami, del fava...

I don't think you can assisn headgear to normal players,only to created players

Cheers
Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts