• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
King the last question , the update will have new faces ?

King the last question , the update will have new faces ?

Yes, I've made a few new "generic" faces, just players with the correct colour scrum-caps and with "mowhawk" hair ect...

Here are previews:

Joe Pietersen
joepm.jpg

Jacques Botes
jbotes.jpg

And there will also be some new faces for the French club teams...

Wouu thats very sweet King , could you maybe add , Shalk Brits ?

looking forward to its realese! but what kind of update will it be and when is it going to be posted?

looking forward to its realese! but what kind of update will it be and when is it going to be posted?

Will be like a MUP patch with all the kits and faces that have been made up till now, new stadiums and conditions.
I'm thinking of releasing it with 2 options, one with all the extra stuff which will be large in size and one with just the basics, more or less like the current update.

NIICE! but i think that when you post it you should explain step by step how to install it. mainly to avoid "annoying" questions made by lots of people (including me :p)

+1. Need it to. But anyway looks amazing. Great work.

PS: I see your update is comming. Great news and i hope you can make a little turorial.

Last edited:
King can you also put the new generic faces that you made ?

Thanks

sorry i didnt want to say when, but WHERE is it going to be posted?
In this thread or maybe in a new one, haven't decided yet.

NIICE! but i think that when you post it you should explain step by step how to install it. mainly to avoid "annoying" questions made by lots of people (including me :p)
Will do yes.

+1. Need it to. But anyway looks amazing. Great work.

PS: I see your update is comming. Great news and i hope you can make a little turorial.
What tutorial?

King can you also put the new generic faces that you made ?

Thanks
You mean in the update or upload it for separate download?

I mean that if you can put the names of the faces that you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts