• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I just downloaded the patch on the first page (but I don't know how recen it is?), and, in the words of Borat, "Very Nice!"
I love the kits and the score bar modifications

Another question, I suppose it has been raised before, but is there anyway to lower the states of the players? I want to make thrashing the English a challenge ;)

You have the last patch :) the one I've got that one too - the new ones coming out very soon though. To edit players stats you'll have to download Woosahs Rugby 08 Roster Editor :) there's a stickied thread for in the same forum section as this.

where will it be posted? of course, if someone posts it

Man , be patient

Believe me I want this patch like you but you have to be patient

If he said that he is going to post the patch he will do it

Be Patient.

Guys sorry for being in-active the last two days but I could only buy the data-bundle for my modem today.The "small" patch will be up for download tonight and the "big" patch will be up by tomorrow as I saw that I had made a critical error with the new stadiums...

Again very sorry for the delays!!!

"Small" patch will have:(more or less like the current one)
*New teams: Brive, Toulon, Racing Metro, Viadana and Leeds.(Worcester Warriors are still in the game, will be replaced by Exeter Chiefs in a coming update)
*Kits needed to play with Brive, Toulon, Racing Metro, Viadana and Leeds only, no other kits!Kits for NZ Maori's and the B & I Lions will also be included.
*New faces that are assigned to players.
*Updated roster, note that not all the NH teams are not completed 100%, and also a player might be in two teams, e.g. I updated the roster for the 2010 Super 14 so a player like Ruan Pienaar will be in the Sharks team and also the Ulster team.
*Fixtures for:
Super 14 ->2010 season
Six Nations ->2010 season
Tri-Nations ->2010 season
Guinness Premiership ->2009 season
Heineken Cup ->2009-2010 season

Full patch will have:
*New teams: Brive, Toulon, Racing Metro, Viadana, Connacht, England Saxons, Emerging Springboks and Leeds.(Worcester Warriors are still in the game, will be replaced by Exeter Chiefs in a coming update)
*All the new kits that have been made up until this point, if new kits haven't been made for a team, kits from the MUP will be used for those teams.
*New face portraits for players.
*"New" Stadiums e.g. Thomond Park, Galway Sportsground, ME Bank Stadium ect.(Note that these aren't accurate newly made from scratch stadiums, they are just stadiums that are in the game that I modified a bit.)
*Updated roster, note that not all the NH teams are not completed 100%, and also a player might be in two teams, e.g. I updated the roster for the 2010 Super 14 so a player like Ruan Pienaar will be in the Sharks team and also the Ulster team.
*Fixtures for:
Super 14 ->2010 season
Heineken Cup ->2009-2010 season, fixtures for the 10-11 will be made in the near future.
*B & I Lions tour enabled and also 10 Nations.
*Reshuffled teams and fixtures for the WL.

"Small" patch will have:(more or less like the current one)
*New teams: Brive, Toulon, Racing Metro, Viadana and Leeds.(Worcester Warriors are still in the game, will be replaced by Exeter Chiefs in a coming update)
*Kits needed to play with Brive, Toulon, Racing Metro, Viadana and Leeds only, no other kits!Kits for NZ Maori's and the B & I Lions will also be included.
*Fixtures for:
Super 14 ->2010 season
Heineken Cup ->2009-2010 season

Full patch will have:
*New teams: Brive, Toulon, Racing Metro, Viadana, Connacht, England Saxons, Emerging Springboks and Leeds.(Worcester Warriors are still in the game, will be replaced by Exeter Chiefs in a coming update)
*All the new kits that have been made up until this point, if new kits haven't been made for a team, kits from the MUP will be used for those teams.
*New face portraits for players.
*"New" Stadiums e.g. Thomond Park, Galway Sportsground, ME Bank Stadium ect.(Note that these aren't accurate newly made from scratch stadiums, they are just stadiums that are in the game that I modified a bit.)
*Fixtures for:
Super 14 ->2010 season
Heineken Cup ->2009-2010 season, fixtures for the 10-11 will be made in the near future.
*B & I Lions tour enabled and also 10 Nations.
*Reshuffled teams and fixtures for the WL.

supppeeeeer coooolllll!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow, JDV seems like you put a lot of work into the updates and patches.
Keep up the good work :)
Btw, any chance that we are going to see a Currie Cup option?

Just to note this may take a few hours to upload so you are going to have to be patient.

and if i download the small now and then the full patch when JDV upload it, can i have any problem with files or other things?

Finally the small patch and updated roster is uploaded, see the 1st page.

Full patch and a more updated roster will be up today or tomorrow.

Thanks alot JDV, you're an absolute ledgebag. Ah, to play with Connacht. the stuff of dreams.

and if i download the small now and then the full patch when JDV upload it, can i have any problem with files or other things?

Basically the full patch will just update the small patch into the complete patch so there shouldn't be any file conflict if you download the small patch now and the full one later on.

I'm off to sleepy land now, cheers!!!:D

Excellent stuff,
Just ordered a 360 remote for my computer (my 7+year old microsoft sidewinder is on its way out :p ) so i'll have something to break it in on

Rodney Davies for the Reds needs to be Faster than Ioane, Rodney is the fastest back in Australia right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts