• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

ama1

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
This thread will be used to store all the files for the TRF 2022 Mod.
The base files can be downloaded from this link.

Installation should be straightforward. Contents within the Main folder go into C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 (or wherever your main .exe file is located.)
Copy the contents of the documents folder goes into C:\Users\***\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08

It contains the basic roster, as well as the kits created by jim546.
I have edited the files to match his kit mods.
Feel free to contribute and add to the mod, I have added a file list, which identifies the files that are modded in this edition.

V1 replaces the Super Rugby Competition with the Top 14.
You can, however add the super rugby teams to World League by adding the team id's into files:
2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml and
07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg
(Refer to the Team ID number in the File List)

Its not perfect and theres still a bit of work to do, but its a start for 2022.

This thread will be used to store all the files for the TRF 2022 Mod.
The base files can be downloaded from this link.

Installation should be straightforward. Contents within the Main folder go into C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 (or wherever your main .exe file is located.)
Copy the contents of the documents folder goes into C:\Users\***\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08

It contains the basic roster, as well as the kits created by jim546.
I have edited the files to match his kit mods.
Feel free to contribute and add to the mod, I have added a file list, which identifies the files that are modded in this edition.

V1 replaces the Super Rugby Competition with the Top 14.
You can, however add the super rugby teams to World League by adding the team id's into files:
2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml and
07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg
(Refer to the Team ID number in the File List)

Its not perfect and theres still a bit of work to do, but its a start for 2022.
Thanks . Is all the new stadiums and faces also in this patch or can I add them myself?

Ezzy, good point. I've added the file list for all player faces used within the game for face modders to replace and assign as they see fit.

I think Jim546 did a few stadium mods, which should be included.

Thanks . Is all the new stadiums and faces also in this patch or can I add them myself?
It looks like most stadiums and kits/other stuff I've done are in the patch, though it's a slightly older version of my uploads. A more up-to-date version of my stuff is here for now: https://github.com/jimw546/jimw546-...wnload/1.15/jimw546-s-Rugby-08-stuff-main.zip which is compatible with ama's roster.

The player heads aren't included, though the player face file list would be good to have to make it easier to re-assign them all (probably re-name the already done ones to match the roster list instead of manually assigning them all).

It looks like most stadiums and kits/other stuff I've done are in the patch, though it's a slightly older version of my uploads. A more up-to-date version of my stuff is here for now: https://github.com/jimw546/jimw546-...wnload/1.15/jimw546-s-Rugby-08-stuff-main.zip which is compatible with ama's roster.

The player heads aren't included, though the player face file list would be good to have to make it easier to re-assign them all (probably re-name the already done ones to match the roster list instead of manually assigning them all).
Is Delta922 Stadiums also included?

Is Delta922 Stadiums also included?
Not that I can see no. There's a bit of a grey-area that these stadiums enter where Delta and I have created these as derivatives of other people's work (about half of mine are from 3dwarehouse, most recent ones are self-made), so should we be using them in Rugby08 files even if they're already shared freely? I feel ok to share mine right now but can take them down if requested.

With the Aviva Stadium and Thomond Park models they were apparently taken from Rugby Challenge files which means they're even deeper into the "piracy" black hole than mine as they're taken from paid-for content. The uploads to mega.nz don't work any more, it could be that Delta simply removed them from his drive, or that he was requested to take them down.

Also his profile hasn't been online since June 21 so if they are still available, we can't ask him for permission to share these in other mods. I'm happy for people to do whatever with what I've uploaded but that's not true for everyone.

Not that I can see no. There's a bit of a grey-area that these stadiums enter where Delta and I have created these as derivatives of other people's work (about half of mine are from 3dwarehouse, most recent ones are self-made), so should we be using them in Rugby08 files even if they're already shared freely? I feel ok to share mine right now but can take them down if requested.

With the Aviva Stadium and Thomond Park models they were apparently taken from Rugby Challenge files which means they're even deeper into the "piracy" black hole than mine as they're taken from paid-for content. The uploads to mega.nz don't work any more, it could be that Delta simply removed them from his drive, or that he was requested to take them down.

Also his profile hasn't been online since June 21 so if they are still available, we can't ask him for permission to share these in other mods. I'm happy for people to do whatever with what I've uploaded but that's not true for everyone.
Ooh okay, I didn't know that.

Does anyone know where i can get the rooster editor or face editor tool? I can't find a working link for them. I want to add some of the faces.

You can use ama1's excel roster, I find it much easier. You could then also see how many players have a certain face and adjust them accordingly

ie I make sure all custom faces only has one face assigned to it using the countif formula

You can use ama1's excel roster, I find it much easier. You could then also see how many players have a certain face and adjust them accordingly

ie I make sure all custom faces only has one face assigned to it using the countif formula
Ok i will try using that method. He did include the excel files

I've just downloaded the patch and did a clean install and it freezes on launch with the Rugby 08 logo? Not sure if anyone is having the same issue as me?

Ezzy, good point. I've added the file list for all player faces used within the game for face modders to replace and assign as they see fit.

I think Jim546 did a few stadium mods, which should be included.
I have 2 say I know is not a place 2 say it but France international playing some good rugby they're rating should be 95 at leash as a team.

just 1 question when u change team ability at woosah editor is it weaker than exactly created rating with the exactly mod and is the exactly rating stronger.

Guys can any1 sent me the in game logos files just a screen shot and how 2 change images in tournaments I have a cracked at that and also how do I change That rugby championship to 3 teams again

Guys can any1 sent me the in game logos files just a screen shot and how 2 change images in tournaments I have a cracked at that and also how do I change That rugby championship to 3 teams again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220316-094528_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220316-094528_Chrome.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20220316-094705_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220316-094705_Chrome.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20220316-102550_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220316-102550_Chrome.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts