• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

This thread will be used to store all the files for the TRF 2022 Mod.
The base files can be downloaded from this link.

Installation should be straightforward. Contents within the Main folder go into C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 (or wherever your main .exe file is located.)
Copy the contents of the documents folder goes into C:\Users\***\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08

It contains the basic roster, as well as the kits created by jim546.
I have edited the files to match his kit mods.
Feel free to contribute and add to the mod, I have added a file list, which identifies the files that are modded in this edition.

V1 replaces the Super Rugby Competition with the Top 14.
You can, however add the super rugby teams to World League by adding the team id's into files:
2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml and
07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg
(Refer to the Team ID number in the File List)

Its not perfect and theres still a bit of work to do, but its a start for 2022.
heyy mahn ive modded the game to trf22 but everytime i finish a match and head back to start screen ...or select team ( manually) in a tournament the game crashes...help me please guys,,,,,

Will there be an update for this patch for the Super Rugby Teams? Stats is very low for some super rugby teams and players. Also some players have the wrong faces.

Hi everybody and thanks a lot for your amazing job :). It s a real treat to play with this game again which reminds me of my youth.

With the TRF 2022, every seems to be fine but when i start a World League, i can t have new recruits. Indeed list of players in "Recruitement" is empty and i don't know why. The game is also crashing before starting a game.
I checked and I have my 73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf in my main program folder.

However in Squad of management and others tournaments, everything seems OK

Thanks for your help guys

With the TRF 2022, every seems to be fine but when i start a World League, i can t have new recruits. Indeed list of players in "Recruitement" is empty and i don't know why. The game is also crashing before starting a game.
Take the file 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml out of your modded folder and start a new World League, that's fixed the transfer market for me. Also there's an error in the 07590... .xml file where Munster's Team ID has been incorrectly assigned, they've got Ulster's number which causes a crash. You can either edit the file yourself, or you can download the team list I've made here:

Attachments

• 07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.zip
    3 KB · Views: 187
Take the file 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml out of your modded folder and start a new World League, that's fixed the transfer market for me. Also there's an error in the 07590... .xml file where Munster's Team ID has been incorrectly assigned, they've got Ulster's number which causes a crash. You can either edit the file yourself, or you can download the team list I've made here:
Thank you so much!!! It's works :D

How can I make the opposition kick less like in the TRF 21 patch? The cpu sometimes kick for touch even when they are in my 22

I put a tutorial in this post

You shouldn't need to convert to text.
You highlight the hex values in 010 editor, then where it says 'paste' in the top left corner, highlight the little arrow below
it to select 'use text import wizard'.

Hope this makes sense.
Hi @ama1. So I used the Woosaahs Rugasmic 08 Roster editor and imported the original TRF 21 patch .ros file to edit players names and attributes, etc. I then opened the edited .ros file in 010 Editor and followed the tutorial, did everything in the Rugby 08 Roster editor.xlsx spreadsheet and overwrote the .ros file with data from the "new ros" tab. I copied the .ros file, opened in 010 Editor, deleted the info and pasted the data from the "new rdf" tab and "saved as" as "73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf". I replaced the .ros and .rdf files in the respective folders. The players in normal squad management are correct (as is the case with just using the Woosaahs edited .ros file"), but nothing has changed in world league. Can you pick up anything that I might have done wrong?

Also, I made direct edits in the "team performance" tab, where I changed teams ratings but nothing changed in the game. Do you know why that would be?

Hi everyone, I'm not that technical and i'm not sure how to do a new post. I have noticed that the Georgia team causes a crash in world cup mode and the "Play now" mode. Any ideas ?, everything else seems to be okay.Thanks in advance.

Hi guys
I know this ain't the forum for this. My question is does anyone have any other sports game files to share. I'm looking for new games

Hi guys, i hope you're doing well.

Is it possible to change the list teams to start a World League ? I have started a WL with "Cardiff Blues" and game crashed when i met the Western Force and i don 't now why.

Thanks

Hi guys, i hope you're doing well.

Is it possible to change the list teams to start a World League ? I have started a WL with "Cardiff Blues" and game crashed when i met the Western Force and i don 't now why.

Thanks
This patch has a few bugs. The creator will update it to fix bugs i guess if he have time. Otherwise try looking through the threads for help. Maybe some of the other members can help with it? I don't know which rfe file you need to edit to change the teams.

Hey guys. I'm loving the 22 patch. It's amazing to play. The opposition is kicking deeper and I'm really happy about that.
Great work much appreciated.
Can anyone let me know how to change/switch Top 14 to Super Rugby?

HI AMA1 DID U HAVE A CRACK THE SOUND IN THE CROWD THAT 1 THEY NORMALLY USE IN WORLD CUP MODE OR ANY GAME PLAY..? PLEASE LET ME KNOW I AM STILL STRUGGLING

Hey guys. I'm loving the 22 patch. It's amazing to play. The opposition is kicking deeper and I'm really happy about that.
Great work much appreciated.
Can anyone let me know how to change/switch Top 14 to Super Rugby?
Hey mate, for me you just delete the top 14 tournament rsg file idk which one it is but you can search it and check through each file because Top 14 & Super Rugby have different rsg files so just delete the Top 14 one that's how it worked for me

hey guys...every time oi play world league...the roster is the 2007 roster,,,,but every other mode its the trf22 roster...help...lol

I put a tutorial in this post

You shouldn't need to convert to text.
You highlight the hex values in 010 editor, then where it says 'paste' in the top left corner, highlight the little arrow below
it to select 'use text import wizard'.

Hope this makes sense.
ama1 can i get your contact number ?

I think just overwrite the Tri Nations - as it only includes these three teams. Delete the Rugby Championship mod from other patches - as this adds the RFE from the six nations to add Argentina.
hi guys can any1 explain me how to manually change the rugby championship to 3 teams cuting out Argentina is it a File or something at the whole mod I need 2 change don't exactly know where 2 start changing it..

thank u in advance for help.

Latest posts