• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 09?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Jan 27 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
* Complete Removal of all Tournaments, except for the Lions Tour of South Africa
This is what I'm expecting... <_<[/b]

LOL - the complete opposite of SA sport of the 70/80's!! :p

Well, here's to hoping we will be getting a new (online) rugby game soon! Come on EA, give us some news.

:)

I think there will be one this year whether they call it 09 or 2010 I dont know.

The Lions are in fact a huge brand and the UK will be taken by rugby hype so it would be in EAs interest to sell a rugby game then.

However that does not mean they will have to make any significant changes to 08, in fact they probably wont.

but they will release a rugby game this year. Definetly.

well if they do make one. i just want realistic stats and like a super-elite mode.

The rumour is that they are going to finalise it after the lions squad is announced

Unless there is a sudden change of heart, you're all going to be disappointed. I AM though surprised there's no attempt (yet) to cash in on the Lions tour.

I'll try my EA contacts again but they've been very poor at replying and are still denying there is a cricket game despite us seeing the features spec written by them!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ May 11 2009, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Unless there is a sudden change of heart, you're all going to be disappointed. I AM though surprised there's no attempt (yet) to cash in on the Lions tour.[/b]
I think that too, I just saw the web page of EA and there isn't rugby,not even in the search categories,so EA will still ignoring the popularity of rugby...

Latest posts