• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Pete Garcin@rawktron <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 16h</small>
Folks asking about Rugby 15 - there's still no change - we can't say anything yet. Believe me - when it's time you'll know!

Some people are just interested in the game mate! I as well as many other people are interested in the timeframe for when it will be released, it has been 2 months since E3 and nothing, if they don't want to tell us that is fine, that is their mistake but people want to know that bigben are listening to the commmunity

Me too - I am very much looking forward to it. Rugby games are always well worth getting excited about because they are so few and far between.

I get that there's impatience and the more we hear, the better. But I was heavily involved with the way information was released for RWC2011. It was completely different from the way it was originally planned. Things can change, goalposts can move and anyone who has had any involvement whatsoever with the negotiation of licenses will tell you how delicate and hard this is.

I have no inside knowledge or information on this game whatsoever - I have though been well up on Rugby Challenge 2 and RWC2011. Good things come to those who wait.

If it is coming out September/October then they really should have some hypey stuff out now (which is pretty late already). Can only assume they are having licensing issues to clear up before releasing any screenies. Hope that is the reason and not them upscaling RWC2011, releasing it as Rugby 2015 with the first screen shot on the back of the box :p

I personally am not bothered about seeing screenshots and work in progress, as I have already made my mind up to buy every Rugby game that comes out no matter what :p

However, I really want the Rugby games to take off and be a massive hit, make HB Studios trillions of pounds so they can spend it on different colour Ferrari's for each day of the week but also invest more money into the Rugby series and make bigger and better versions. Hire the marketing guru from Apple or Coca Cola for a few days and really get this stuff moving :p

As Saints said, Good things come to those who wait. Equally though, **** things come to those who wait.

Anyways I twatted HB studios and they gave in and sent me a PS4 and Xone screenshot

r11.jpgx1.jpg

The graphics look very good! Almost lifelike! Does this confirm that international teams will be licenced?

Exactly, fair play to Bigben and HB the tackling engine looks pretty good too!

thank god those weren't actual screenshots i was about to go off like a bag off cats ;)

You wanted screenshots? Be disappointed.
3799_103972_rugby-15.jpg
3799_103973_rugby-15.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahajhahahahahahajahahahahahahaha

Only the AI can save this and judging by HB's history, this is going to be the worst rugby game ever.

where did you get screenshots? However, I'll wait some videos to judge

Tried searching the images in Google and nada came up. If those are the graphics, meh, don't really mind. All about the gameplay and game modes. If I can have an enjoyable game of rugby, and play a good career mode, I'll be happy.

EDIT: Google translate on that article tells me that they're not done with the graphics, saying they're only nwo entering the polishing the graphics polishing stage of development. Hoping that points to them pouring most of teh work into gameplay.

Latest posts