• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

More tweets are surfacing confirming the delay in the UK. I feel bad for the UK guys, especially if the game does turn out to be half decent. Waiting an extra 2 months while the rest of the world are playing it is torture.

Not a surprise there is a delay. Not the first rugby game that has neglected the UK and it won't be the last.

Capture.PNG

The irony, of course, is that it's specifically catering to the NH market yet it won't be available there until after the SH...

Really?

So I can get someone to send it from France on xbox one and I can play it ok the uk

Last edited by a moderator:
If gameplay is decent, I'll wait for someone to get cracking on the modding and maybe a Steam sale or something.
Licenses (of lack of) isn't really a problem on PC, as long as it is all accessible, and if there is one thing I have faith in, it is for rugby gaming fans to tear a game apart and find out what can be modded.

Ended up learning a fair bit on how to mod R08, so if this is the same way, should be fine. Have to hope Woosaah returns with an editor (and Intercept King, remember him?!)

Or maybe we can still use Woosah's editor on Rugby 15 if they made no effort in increasing the game a bit !

After seeing all the screens on this game, I surely won't drop 70â'¬ to get it ! Just a waste of money ! It's crazy how they can't make decent games with the cash generated ...

No career mode is a big one for me. I loved the team manager mode on my old Fifa 06 or whenever it was.

Here's another question: how much longer, if at all, will they release it for PS3? I wouldn't mind waiting to get a good game with the features I want, but I have no plans to upgrade to a current gen system. I doubt the next release will also come out for last-gen, so I'm probably going to be stuck with R15.

No career mode is a big one for me. I loved the team manager mode on my old Fifa 06 or whenever it was.

Here's another question: how much longer, if at all, will they release it for PS3? I wouldn't mind waiting to get a good game with the features I want, but I have no plans to upgrade to a current gen system. I doubt the next release will also come out for last-gen, so I'm probably going to be stuck with R15.
i got my ps4 yesterday :D

Latest posts