• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Some more gameplay taken at the South African Rage Gaming Expo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqVV7CLy6nI&feature=youtu.be

Don't quite know what to make of this one because the person who's playing it is playing it in a way I hate to see a rugby game being played (running backwards and in circles). This video doesn't look very good altogether but it does look very different from the other gameplay videos we've seen from PGW... Maybe this was an early build.

Last edited:
Think we probably need to accept that any build which gets seen is the build. What's concerning about that, ignoring the fact not one player got near to tackling any other, is the floaty passes like some of the RC ones where a player runs in a direction, throws it in the air and is practically running along with it into the other receiver!

It's official! I'll have my hands on Rugby 15 on the 21st of November!! Amped. The official SA distributor just announced it. Dunno 'bout the rest of the world though...

Sheesh, looks like it'll be available on Steam next week Friday already
B1m47hiIAAAlHPy.jpg

Appeared on the UK Steam Store too.

Just a note, can we please stop double posting. Thanks.

Just a note, can we please stop double posting. Thanks.
I know you just said this but I have three videos to share and I can't include more than one per post as per forum rules.
You have included a total of 3 videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again. The use of videos is subject to them being enabled by the administrator.
So if you can, merge my posts together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great read, sorry I posted the videos ahead of you, didn't expect you guys to come :D.

I don't Iike the look of this. Looks like the jokey football formations graphics in the Mike Bassett England manager film.

The videos helped me confirm I won't spend a cent on this game. It's awful and disrespectful towards rugby fans.

I think it looks cool. Only horrible aspect is the lack of any close ups whatsoever... It gives it a very low budget mini-game type of feel. But the gameplay looks solid enough with some good variety. I'll enjoy it. It's rugby.

Latest posts