• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Judging by their graphics I'll say that the box art has already been revealed, that pixelation is not an effect.

I don't think anyone picked up on this but the other screenshot of the pair seems to be Georgia (seems licensed) vs Romania (unlicensed).

where these new images have been published? However, I don't think that the blur will also be on the cover of the game

Last edited:
BuvwK7fCEAEB2fo.png

I wonder if we are going to get any actual game info. Rather than just a few random photos so close to the release date!

I reckon we'll see a brief video in which the French captains play the game soon, which will be as close as we'll get to actual footage.

I'd be very surprised, too, if those are the three players we get in the UK on our cover, though they are fair selections from the Frenchies available.

Looking at the one shot of Szarzewski playing the game, there is a field map in the middle of the screen, suggesting we may be able to control where our players stand in the backfield. Although that's extreme blue sky thinking.

Last edited:
It states on the rugby 15 twitter page that the uk cover will be different

The picture of the game on the TV doesnt look bad. Maybe. A bit more hopeful now for the game. Cover is slick

Latest posts