• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

I feel the same way as I did for RC, excited at the prospect of a new series, but apprehensive of the product. With any luck this one will be around for more than 1.5 games.

https://twitter.com/ATofficiel/status/498959761971642368/photo/1
BuypQUGIUAAZ9Oq.jpg

BuyttWUIEAMyWW3.png

Nice to see tackle/metres gained stats! Had some games in R08 where I swear the fullback gained a kilometer!

For your future information, if you find an image or a video related to this game please PROVIDE THE LINK ON THE SAME POST, please. This is extremely important - we have the link here but for clarity I would like everything sourced appropriately.

I thank you all for your co-operation.

I posted that on 16th July - it is important images are sourced because it can provide TRF Towers with a massive headache. I'm not annoyed or anything and it is an existing rule, but one that I must rigorously enforce before this game has been released. Just source everything, please.

Those menu's look strikingly similar to Fifa. I know HB Studios has a bit to do with EA Sports and help out a lot so it's cool that EA let them use the whole block look in Rugby 15.

We strongly need to eradicate any notion that EA has anything at all to do with this game.

We strongly need to eradicate any notion that EA has anything at all to do with this game.
I'm sure all members on this forum know EA has anything to do with this game. I was just pointing out how EA-ish the menu's look. Also the RUGBY 15 font looks similar to EA Sports ***les.

One question: during the E3, on the image of rugby15 there was also the logo of the Rabodirect Pro12. But on the cover shown yesterday, in addition to Top14 and ProD2, it was only the Premiership logo. What do you think happened? No Guinness Pro12?

Isn't there a game event on today or tommorow ? Gamescom or summit ? Maybe something about the game maybe mentioned there.

Yeah, Gamescom over in Cologne, Germany.
Apparently they're there but only showing it behind closed doors to the press.

Yeah, Gamescom over in Cologne, Germany.
Apparently they're there but only showing it behind closed doors to the press.

Wonder how much of an audience for the game would actually be there, so maybe that's for the best.
Still worrying that they seem so tentative about showing it to the public.

Germany were the worst team in Jonah Lomu Rugby - coincidence that Rugby 15 can't get out of the press room in Gamescon?

Wonder how much of an audience for the game would actually be there, so maybe that's for the best.
Still worrying that they seem so tentative about showing it to the public.

It's probably the second biggest games convention, after E3, and geared more towards fans than companies (so the opposite of E3) - people go there from all over the world so if they had a booth I think they'd get a decent amount of interest even from people who have no real interest in rugby, just because it's another game to try.

I don't understand why there keeping it so secret. Ud think by getting it out there more people would be interested but on the other hand if it's an absolute flop then people won't buy it so suppose there leaving it till the last minute so people will buy it based upon being another rugby game

Considering the overwhelmingly bad reviews for RWC2011 maybe they don't want people to know how bad it is until after they've bought it?
A lot of rugby fans will just buy it on day one (or first week/early on) just because it's a rugby game - if they've heard people saying how terrible it is for 1-2months before then they might think twice.

i didn't mind the rugby world cup game, i'd just think its better if they have more licence teams and not just world cup teams, i wonder what this will be like

Latest posts