• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

• From HB Studios the developers of Rugby '04, Rugby '05, Rugby '07, Rugby '08, Rugby World Cup 2011, Fifa Street 2, Cricket '02, Cricket '04, Cricket '05 , Cricket '07, Fifa '10 and NBA Live '08

hmmmmm

I'm wondering if they will have some decent stats, such as experience or something like that....because I was looking at will hooley (saints flyhalf) and thinking in a game he would be quick, good passer, strong and good kicking....

But he is inexperienced and that should be reflected somehow. I found in rugby challenge they just made less experienced players slow or bad tacklers when in reality they are the opposite.

Hmmmm

For what it's worth EB Games, a local retailer in NZ, have the game listed with a release date of November 25.

Often retailers have to make an estimate of when the game will release, so take it with a grain of salt.

hi guys, so thescottishcannon on youtube is going to have an interview with pete garcin the chief executive of HB studios about the game. comment below this video with some questions u want answered!

Last edited by a moderator:
1st question: Are CallumWhitten and Scottish Canon the same person?
2nd question: Why do they believe every piece of information must come through twitter?
Just wondering...

2nd question: Why do they believe every piece of information must come through twitter?
Just wondering...
haha no mate I just watch his videos. The thing is the majority of info comes from twitter- this shows how bad their marketing scheme is.

Just wondering...

No I am TheScottishCannon and callum is callum, ALSO I don't believe everything I see through twitter, I do my research and figure out news that is not even announced yet!!

Hi Guys! I will be interviewing HB Studios developers of rugby 25, if you have any questions tell me and I will be willing to ask him!

When are you interviewing him ? Usual questions from me , is there a career mode , any hints on SH teams or 6 nations , anymore on customisation options , thank you

Scottish Cannon, I believe the heart of every Rugby game is the ruck, from there different strategies and approaches come. Are we going to be able to control the amount of players added or taken out of a ruck? or is it going to be like RWC three player animation every time? For me this is dum down rugby.

Cheers and Salud

No I am TheScottishCannon and callum is callum, ALSO I don't believe everything I see through twitter, I do my research and figure out news that is not even announced yet!!

Can you ask them to appoint you as their spokesperson because you tell news of them even they don't publish... that way, there can be no more confusion.

Here's some from me, you can word them differently if you like.

• What is the size of the rugby video game market size in comparison with it's overall global popularity?
  • France is the obvious leader in the commercial side of rugby and you are logically targeting that, some people don't some to understand this. What are your thoughts on the impact that RWC 15 could have on England's market and as well Europe?
  • Is there a desire to develop the game into more of a simulation in the future?
  • What are the biggest challenges for developers in rugby video games to make fun, yet realistic games?
  • Do you aim to capitalise on the big events in rugby coming up in the next few years?
  • How much has the French rugby market grown since say 2006/7?
  • What are the main feature that makes rugby 15 stand out from other rugby games, be it gameplay or modes?
  • How can tactics be implemented into rugby games more?
  • Did EA show any interest in being involved, and/or was there any communication between the two?
  • Is there a clear philosophy or direction in how a rugby video game should be structured? You look at football games, american football games, basketball games and all the different brands they have, they seem to have a similar feel to the game. However in rugby they feel completely different, is this just down to the overall complexity of the sport.
  • If you had a budget like fifa's how would the gameplay differ?
  • Did the LNR push the creation of this game?
  • Why isn't there more emphasis on contact in rugby games? The main focus tends to be on running, passing and scoring tries
  • Can individualism be incorporated into rugby games more? For example simulation rucks, scrums
  • How will next gen change how rugby games are developed?
  • Did Sidhe's rugby challenge, influence or give your team any ideas?

Im sure i can come up with some others

Last edited:

Latest posts