• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

The worst thing is no carrier mode!!!

So you play a game and it is fun, then play 12 more and it starts to get a bit boring.....after that you don't really want to play the same matches over and over again! That's madness.

Carrier mode rather than new passing techniques would have been money better spent!

The worst thing is no carrier mode!!!

So you play a game and it is fun, then play 12 more and it starts to get a bit boring.....after that you don't really want to play the same matches over and over again! That's madness.

Carrier mode rather than new passing techniques would have been money better spent!

Really don't want to be THAT guy... But it's spelt Career. Couldn't take it any more, it was slowly breaking my soul

Really don't want to be THAT guy... But it's spelt Career. Couldn't take it any more, it was slowly breaking my soul

You know I tried loads of different spellings and it didn't look right. Glad you e actually shown me the right spelling.

Sorry to break your soul

Haha sorry, not really one for commenting on forums but had to point it out. For what it's worth, completely agree with you. A good career mode is key on any game, especially sports. There would be uproar if Fifa got rid of manager mode! Hopefully the game at least plays well and we can all have a bit of fun with it and look forward to future ***les with the new features

I agree with you most of the way, in regards to the interview I believe it was very insightful, but I mean, maybe they should have waited another year until with full licensing, game modes and other features such as customisation, but I am excited to see how this "different" gameplay will work. I am disappointed I won't be able to play as the Waratahs, if the gameplay is a dud, then this could be the worst rugby game of all time but hopefully its not and is a stepping stone for better rugby games in the future.

PS: UT question was asked if they were thinking about it and could it be implemented in the future, we just have to wait and see!

They dont need full licensing. All they need is the 6 nation's and AB's and that would be good enough, euro cup would be a plus. Honestly the super rugby license is pretty useless imo in terms of market worth.

I want a game next year similar to the FIFA World Cup games, whereby you have every team in with a shout of qualification, not just the 20 who will make the RWC.

The thing about rugby games still is that they aren't individualistic enough, especially in the forward aspect.

You still control the whole scrum, the whole ruck, the whole line-out.
At the end of the day there's no point in having players with high stats in scrummaging and rucking because it's all controlled from only one perspective. You need to make it more of a sim for the pack to have a purpose in a rugby game.
You might as well fill your team with guys with high defensive/tackling stats, skills and carrying ability.

PS: UT question was asked if they were thinking about it and could it be implemented in the future, we just have to wait and see!
Apparently you think it was a good question and you don't even realize it was a very dumb one. It was a waste of time for all the following, there's no online, there'll never be a big enough user base, it takes a money they don't have to implement it, it takes personnel to develop it which they don't have, it requires a very solid gameplay which we never saw in a rugby game and the only thing licensed about it is the brand UT the rest is a trading card game, and to top it all, it was a speculative question formulated to have only one wrong answer that was no.
Here's another dumb question you should've used as a follow up, would you like to develop an Ignite Engine with physics and graphics or is that licensed by EA? Is it a possibility for the future?

Apparently you think it was a good question and you don't even realize it was a very dumb one. It was a waste of time for all the following, there's no online, there'll never be a big enough user base, it takes a money they don't have to implement it, it takes personnel to develop it which they don't have, it requires a very solid gameplay which we never saw in a rugby game and the only thing licensed about it is the brand UT the rest is a trading card game, and to top it all, it was a speculative question formulated to have only one wrong answer that was no.
Here's another dumb question you should've used as a follow up, would you like to develop an Ignite Engine with physics and graphics or is that licensed by EA? Is it a possibility for the future?

stop complaining! that is all u do. Everyone on this forum is getting annoyed by u! Hardly a dumb question. U are a simpleton.

Ok smart and complex person, state your case.

Have you not been listening? They are focusing on the gameplay this year not graphics, not career mode(which should be in it) and NOT UT. DUMB QUESTION is a bit of an over exaggeration. People asked him to ask the question and he asked pete garcin. If they said they are thinking about it for future years then they may well be and they may well not. Doesn't make it DUMB if he asks it. He never said he thought it was a good question. One of the objectives of this game is to spread rugby gaming, the same as every other rugby game. While I agree that rugby gaming has a small amount of fans, this game could help widen that amount of fans. No harm in asking the question......

Have you not been listening? They are focusing on the gameplay this year not graphics, not career mode(which should be in it) and NOT UT. DUMB QUESTION is a bit of an over exaggeration. People asked him to ask the question and he asked pete garcin. If they said they are thinking about it for future years then they may well be and they may well not. Doesn't make it DUMB if he asks it. He never said he thought it was a good question. One of the objectives of this game is to spread rugby gaming, the same as every other rugby game. While I agree that rugby gaming has a small amount of fans, this game could help widen that amount of fans. No harm in asking the question......
Look, I get it that you're hopeful, but try just for a few minutes to be in this reality. Ultimate Team is not on the radar. It won't happen. It's too far out of their reach.
There's no harm in asking the question when you have unlimited time with him, but when you're on the clock, it's a waste of time.

I got asked to ask it, you know if probably won't happen but there is no harm asking it mate, if you didn't enjoy the interview go and do it yourself!!! I worked hard for 3 months to get that interview and we talk to him again when the game comes out, sorry for not asking questions that yo wanted but I have boundaries of questions that I could ask before I started to record so I had to stay within those guidelines

Latest posts