• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Top picture looks great, 2nd picture looks like a phone/tablet game.
I'm presuming neither will really be representative of the real product, which will be somewhere in between.

To be honest, the new website for the game has made jump with excitement... This could be a pretty decent rugby game. Different, but decent.

Nice bit of turd polishing...sorry, I mean website.

Nothing changes in my mind that unfortunately this is going to be another pretty naff rugby game.

The one reason I'm glad I won't be able to get it until January 2015 is so I don't have to listen to Barnes commentating.

May seem like a bit of an idiots question but seeing as everywhere in europe (apart from UK) are getting the game in november, does this mean perhaps they dont have the english commentary ready? as they will be releasing it in coutries that speak their own languages (french/german etc). and its not releasing in the Americas/UK untill end jan.

It's released in SH which speak English too though, I'm convinced it's something to do with the distributor for the UK.

ah thats good, i didnt realise they were releasing it outside of europe this year lol

those new pics are really good.

BTW the game will ship with a plathora of language options - they dont make different discs with different languages, they make 1 disc with 20 languages

but a game from france may have french writing on the back. merde lol

B1OA7oWIYAAlJU8.jpg
from twitter

Latest posts