• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Had a reply from espace games in France who have confirmed 21st November. Like I said there is a press release from bigben at 1pm

Confirmed by the makers of the game on Twitter France, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand release date is the 21st of November

So is that french company lying with regard the dispatch or are they breaking the street date by weeks?

It's been confirmed that all country's apart from the uk and USA will be the 21st November

as you scroll down abit on the right hand side it says
Single-player
Multi-player
Local Co-op
Steam achievements
Full controller support

...It'd be a pretty terrible sports game if it didn't have mutiplayer.

If it said online multiplayer, that would be interesting.

http://rugby-thegame.com/technical-support/

Lots of the in-depth information has been posted on the site - don't think this has been pointed out yet.

Apparently no previous Rugby games have had up-and-unders before ;)

I do really like the sound of how rucks work - a bit more hands on when compared to previous games. It sound like it will work out well, providing that the team with the momentum obviously gets an advantage to begin with.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this but not sure I want to pay the $100 NZ that most PS4 games cost upfront.

Looking forward to this but not sure I want to pay the $100 NZ that most PS4 games cost upfront.

I'll be opting for the PC version. Half the price and easier customisability (assuming someone produces an editor!).

Plus the PC version may well be available earlier, if the Steam date is correct.

Lots of the in-depth information has been posted on the site - don't think this has been pointed out yet.

I do really like the sound of how rucks work - a bit more hands on when compared to previous games. It sound like it will work out well, providing that the team with the momentum obviously gets an advantage to begin with.

Up and unders, as in kicking up a bomb/garryowen? We had them in Rugby 06 and 08. If I remember correctly you pressed Q? Can't remember but yeah we could kick up and unders I'm pretty sure.

Yes 08 had up n unders for sure.

Also, that website has been mentioned a few times already mate

This was mentioned in a previous post on the last couple of pages somewhere ...

Translated via Google Chrome:

You've mentioned a few weeks ago the Top14 and Pro D2 newly adapted video game by Big Ben and the Rugby 15 game that will be released on 21 November next. On the occasion of the opening of the Paris Games Week we had the chance to meet Dimitri Yachvili ambassador game that speaks of this adaptation.

How do you find the game as a former rugby player and international?

I stopped my career there 5/6 months so this game allows me to regain some land (smile). This is a great game for rugby fans and those new to the sport. The game also helps promote discipline. Personally, I took pleasure in discovering the play.

it does not smell the grass but was feeling good game anyway?

The smell is not developed in this game but the game play gives a good feeling. It was an individual and collective control which is nice. Sectors of different games are realistic: the key, the fray ...

You feel good feeling as to your position was crucial?

Yes it's done. Maneuverability and playability are very well designed. It was a good feeling.

Not too disappointed not to find her character in the game?

No (laughs). We must let the hand.

And Biarritz?

They are on the game too, the Pro D2 is also represented in this game.

You have brought up?

I tried yes. We'll have to whip but we will get there. (Smile)

Can you tell me about your role as an ambassador?

I am an ambassador of the game through the promotion and a spot we shot. I'm happy to promote a game that involved the development of rugby in another medium. I am proud to represent the game.

it will help to develop rugby video game?

Yes, this game at all to win and help the rugby to be more present on PC and console.

Just managed to have a look at the website for the first time. Is it just me or is the English awful! Makes you wonder how bothered they are about marketing the game to anyone outside of France!

Seriously doesn't cost that much to professionally translate into English!

Latest posts