• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Does anyone else think it would be 5times better of they just patched the opposition line speed

Same. If only I could get the hang of the passing. Can anyone see where the option is for saving your leagues? Surely it's possible?

Saves automatically.

If you set the attacking setting to kick, then it improves things slightly re the one speed.

If I had the energy I would halve every players speed, and see what difference that makes, might work

I just downloaded rugby nations 15 on my ipad and checked all of its features... So let me get this straight, Rugby 15 on ps4 costs about 50 pounds in the UK, right, and with that you get no replays, no close ups, no career mode, bad graphics, only 1 stadium etcetera, etcetera... But with an iOS game you pay 5 pounds and you get the replays, the close ups, the career modes, the multiple stadiums and a whole host of extras like challenge modes and mini kicking games? That is just incredibly wrong...

I thought about this hard now and at first I really wanted to support this game, but I'm sorry to say HB studios are absolute scumbags for making us pay full retail price for a tenth of a game. This game should've cost half of what it's costing, MAX.

Seems like a lot of things which should be very basic are missing from this. I've about 180'd on this game when not an hour ago I was hyped to high heaven for it.

Well Ive just completed a pro 12 season.

The good news is that I am starting to enjoy it.
The bad is that I completed the season on the hardest setting. And won the league and playoff. I may set up a custom tournament with all the top teams to give me another challenge or something, but given that I am an Ulster fan, that kind of means that I have completed the main game in a few hours. The create tournament feature is actually quite impressive though, lots of options.

To be honest, I'm actually really enjoying playing the game. I got it today and to start with I couldn't do anything with the new controls, but now I've learnt them Ive had some really good matches on hard, really have to grind out the victories and tries don't come easy. There are definitely some bugs in there but hopefully a patch will cover them, and once I've put the real player names in some of the international teams I can't wait to have a good go at a custom made World Cup tourney. Liking the game so far

Last edited:
50 Pounds in the UK?! I'm downloading it on Steam for 30€. Wanna give it at least a shot, couldn't be worse than Pro Rugby Manager. :lol:

Loved rugby 06 and 08. Disliked rc1 thought rc2 was ok. Liked rwc11 but thought team options and longevity was awful.

Got this yesterday and hate to say it but I hate it. I've given it 24 hours and I can't play another game.

Difficulty settings are are a joke. 1 stadium is a joke. Bugs are ridiculous - you break the line and then run backwards for no reason. This game IS NOT FINISHED and I think charging full price is so unfair to rugby fans. Mine is also on eBay and also £40 free postage. Full your boots. Big Ben have and should be ashamed.

Loved rugby 06 and 08. Disliked rc1 thought rc2 was ok. Liked rwc11 but thought team options and longevity was awful.

Got this yesterday and hate to say it but I hate it. I've given it 24 hours and I can't play another game.

Difficulty settings are are a joke. 1 stadium is a joke. Bugs are ridiculous - you break the line and then run backwards for no reason. This game IS NOT FINISHED and I think charging full price is so unfair to rugby fans. Mine is also on eBay and also £40 free postage. Full your boots. Big Ben have and should be ashamed.

I'm with you there 100%. Sold mine last night for £40 on eBay. Some poor guy is not going to be happy when he gets it.
I personally think there is only one company out there now that can save rugby gaming. Big Ant Studios
HB Studios has done nothing since 2008 for rugby gaming. Just gone backwards.

My copy just arrived and I can't remember the last time I was so spectacularly undelighted to start playing a game. When are we gonna get the rugby game we deserve!!! I believe that HB studios are the team that can do it but they need to stop smoking whatever it is that they are on

I just dont understand the thinking behind it all... rugby 08 had the basics... build on it, update the graphics, add backs moves.. defensive patterns.. line out options... a better career... simples

I just dont understand the thinking behind it all... rugby 08 had the basics... build on it, update the graphics, add backs moves.. defensive patterns.. line out options... a better career... simples
i'm with you on that, a 110%

I've played it for a bit now and all I can say is I cannot believe HB Studios had the audacity to release this game in this state. This feels like a big middle finger to rugby fans. I'm honestly shocked. I thought it was bad, but playing it is even worse. Wow...

I've played it for a bit now and all I can say is I cannot believe HB Studios had the audacity to release this game in this state. This feels like a big middle finger to rugby fans. I'm honestly shocked. I thought it was bad, but playing it is even worse. Wow...

Glad it's just not me then. Let's be honest. It's ****.

Am finding it fun, but on hard difficulty I am finding it way too easy to turnover the opposition. Not sure if there's a possession stat but I must have 90%+ every match, only points opposition gets are from my penalties at the ruck

Hi guys. Maybe some of you remember me from my Rugby 08 and Rugby Challenge World Cup patches.

It is a shame there won't be a decent rugby game to edit in the next year's World Cup (luckily for my free time). I'be been around the forum just to check the news of this game and since day one my hype was bad and becoming worse.

I just want to say that this game is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable. I know the gameplay is the first thing, and it looks terrible. No need to speak about graphics. No replays? No cut scenes? WTF! We are on 2014. Rugby 06 looked better than this crap. What the hell are HB Studios thinking? I've just got a PS4, and seriously, is somebody to buy this insult game for next gen consoles?

I wish them the worst sales they can get. And I really hope Sidhe have an ace up sleeve and working on a new rugby game for next year.
And I feel sorry for all who spent money on this fraud.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe fraud is a strong word, but judging by the last trailer, they're showing close ups that you can't actually see in-game.

And here is a game streaming i found on twitch:

http://www.twitch.tv/onclefernand/b/591218701

I just can't believe my eyes...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts