• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Hey guy for people who have the game (still haha). What difficulty are you playing on and what scores are you getting? I've been playing on hard and I have been winning by 20+ points and the opposition hasn't score against me in over 10 games. Plus I'm letting the AI have the ball on there own ball because it's so easy to turnover the ball. This game is so easy really needs a patch ! Anyone having the same problem?

why do people keep on saying there's no quick ball in Rugby 15, it depends on how you handle the rucks, i get nothing but quick ball and sometimes i catch the opposition in an offside position
like if i made a long break then at the breakdown(ruck)i get quick ball then i catch them offside

:) Now you know how I felt with RC2. Yes, you are correct you can get quick ball, but it is a three player quick ball. I think what others are referring to is the 1 player quick snatch. Even RWC 2011 you could do the quick one player quick pilfer. I really believe even RWC 2011 is a much better game. I guess some of the few positives of this game is that there are some different collision animations that we have not seen before and at times the passing attack can be fun with the offloads and dump passes.

Cheers and Salud

Last edited:
Has anyone actually enjoyed Rugby 15?

I have, but not for the £50 it costs.

If it was £30ish, or less, and an online exclusive (i.e. Xbox Arcade/whatever the PS4 equivalent is) then it'd be fine, but it's far too limited and unpolished to be a full release.

One of my friend's made the mistake of buying this game, I went to have a look at it yesterday, after an hour, we gave up and he took the game back and traded it in for something else.

It is a terrible game! Especially on the PS4!!

When you play a tournement if I.E the scrum half scores and you sub the scrum half later on, on the stats it will say the replacement scored those points instead.

Just played for a few hours. It's horrifically bad. Probably the worst game I've actually played since the early days of the PS One when some developers had no idea how to make 3D games. I don't actually care about graphics or real names and that stuff so I'll talk about gameplay. The passing in particular is an abomination. You only seem to be able to kick in the direction you are facing. You can't aim where your kicks will land. The new rucking is not terrible but you can't add more players to the ruck and winning rucks is very easy, even when the opposition has the ball. But it's the new passing system that really kills it. Oh yeah, and there is no sprint button which is unbelievable for any sport game, but for rugby!? I can think of a few situations in this sport where sprinting might be useful.

It seems like a half finished game. It should not have been released, since it will put anyone off giving their money to HB Studios again.

Last edited:
Hopefully Sidhe get all the rights to make a World Cup Game next year HB studios need to chuck it in give all licences to Sidhe.

Hopefully Sidhe get all the rights to make a World Cup Game next year HB studios need to chuck it in give all licences to Sidhe.

Sidhe have stated that they will not release another rugby game. They are no longer going to develop console games, and instead will focus on phone apps I think.

I would love to see what Big Ant Studios can do. I believe they are the right people for a great rugby game.

The hope of getting a RWC game next year is pretty dire right now. HB will have made next to nothing from this and have now left a bad taste with rugby fans about any possible future games they might release. If a RWC game does release it will probably be by HB Studios, I'm sure they've had talks about that license, but their budget will be so miniscule that it will just end up being another monstrosity. I really hope some other team can miraculously save us from another HB Studios abomination.

Guys, if there is only one stadium, does the pitch have same pattern every time?

Only one stadium... and even for the licensed teams..

Have always been a fan of HB rugby games with 08 being my best experience..

RWC 2011 was Ok.. but was expecting more.. Now reading from reviews.. it seems things have gone backwards....

HB.. please give up on the rugby games now.

Latest posts