Rugby 2005 Multimedia

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by umosay, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Muse_Cubed

Muse_Cubed Guest

That hit could put him in Ward 4 [​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

'I hope not Bill, That's a Marternity Ward!!' [​IMG] Classic!

I am looking forward to this game & I just hope they get it right this time!

4. Muse_Cubed

Muse_Cubed Guest

They'd better get it right. Otherwise I'll be ******. I'm just wondering if the Madden engine would be better for Rugby...but then again the current Madden engine has been flogged to death and the game needs a new one.

5. Jesus, I think they overdid the clouds a bit on this one. Where's this being played at, London in the 19th century?

6. neh

neh Guest

i think the players dont quite look big/solid enough they look too skinny

7. ak47

ak47 Guest

OO-BOO-GOO!!!!

ubagu

LANGSAKALUNGPONG!!!!

yes bring back the bill

8. YES!

9. cavan

cavan Guest

lads, what software are you running to view the video? All i have on this pc is windows media player and isn't working. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

10. neh

neh Guest

download quick time player brotha

11. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

1. 25th second. A Frenchman's arm goes through and Irish guy and exits between his butt cheeks. - Could indicate bad collision detection
    2. 32nd second. Umaga is tackled without the ball (not a problem). In the background Daniel Carter had also been tackled. In one frame he's facing one way, in the next he's turned 180 degrees. - indicates odd and choppy animations

Nothing big, but if this stuff is making it into the trailer it might be a sign of bigger problems?

12. umosay

umosay Guest

I noticed those too, but only when depicting it frame by frame, not at normal speed... the collision looks a lot better that 2004... its never going to be perfect

13. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

Bill McLaren would be great.

Australian commentators make it feel like league, English commentators make it feel like soccer. Need a Welsh, A South African and a New Zealander.

Grant Nisbett would be good for the main commentary.

14. neh

neh Guest

ur first example is relevant ur second aint though carter IS getting up from a ruck and that tackle aint late man i tell ya this game is VERY promising!

15. found a French website with the trailer as a .mov -- this might help anyone who can't do the .zip thing.

website is:

http://factornews.com/seenews.php?n=11861

Trailer is the 'a cette' link.

Now that I've seen it, I completely understand what everyone means when they say, "We'll wait for gameplay footage." Typical EA trailer -- loads of flash and bling, substance still pending.

But, it does look promising. We shall see.

And, I can't stand the italicized font they use at the very end, where it says all the legal stuff/Union copyrights etc. I can't stand that look.

16. neh

neh Guest

oh bloody hell what a moaner [​IMG]

17. Yeah, I think that font is called, "Neh." Can't stand it.

I'm so funny I cry myself to sleep.

18. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

That's not the point. The point is the animation glitch where Carter is lying on the ground one frame and the next frame he is turned around.

The thing I like about this little scene is that Carter gets up very quickly.

19. neh

neh Guest

u come across as a guy that has alot fun on ur own capitaan

20. neh

neh Guest

lol just looked into that tru dat u musta scanned this movie for flaws quite thoroughly aye!

21. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

Sort of, I was just looking at stuff in the background as sometimes that is more interesting than what they're trying to show you.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!