• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005

Originally posted by robbinho+Jan 15 2005, 12:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robbinho @ Jan 15 2005, 12:14 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Jan 14 2005, 02:28 PM
how god made australia

No such thing as God 
<
Even if there was, I'm fairly sure it was us British who invented Australia....

<
<
<
[/b]
lol

We (NZ) are the East Coast of Australia - or is that Gondwana
<
?

Originally posted by ak47@Jan 14 2005, 05:32 PM
i am off for a weekend of **** drinking and cricket!!!!

CAPTAIN - there's only one captian and u know whom i mean........cant wait for monday to get 2 days worth of quality posts to read
Well, as it's MLK on Monday, and my internet is down at home, I don't think I'll be surfing the world wide web until Tuesday.

But I wish you all the best in your **** drinking, as I understand that is a very big fetish. Same goes for cricket.

They better make drop kick a seperate button in 2005 ... 2004 had the worst kicking system imaginable - why in EA games do they make punt and drop kick the same button!

Think it's so you can just try and punt the ball between the posts like Dominguez used to do. what is it with cheating Argentinian number 10s....?

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 16 2005, 04:45 PM
why in EA games do they make punt and drop kick the same button!
Why not make the Punt & Drop Kick buttons the same... IMO its probably the most logical thing to do

Because when you fancy an allmighty 50+ metre drop the game decides automatically for you that you actually want to punt...

How many times did you try a big drop only to see your player punt it down the middle?

Thats why.

Originally posted by pip@Jan 17 2005, 10:59 AM
Because when you fancy an allmighty 50+ metre drop the game decides automatically for you that you actually want to punt...

How many times did you try a big drop only to see your player punt it down the middle?

Thats why.
and the fact when you got into the opponents half every time you wanted to place a kick somewhere it was a dropkick...

...yeah... using a modifier button like L1 combined with the one of the action buttons (X, Sqr, Tri, O) would allow you to kick up to 4 diff ways, the same modifer button could be used with Right Analog stick when tackling, to differentiate between the big hits or conservative tackles etc etc ...

will be interesting to see just what changes are made to the controls setup to match the greater (supposed) gameplay

I havn't been around for a while. Could somebody give me a quick run down on everything (demo, new screens, vids, release date, etc) starting from after the second video was released? Cheers, queers.

Originally posted by scot@Jan 17 2005, 07:09 PM
I havn't been around for a while. Could somebody give me a quick run down on everything (demo, new screens, vids, release date, etc) starting from after the second video was released? Cheers, queers.
Hasn't been much since the second vid - all the stuff on rugby 2005 so far is on my site

Nothing about a demo yet although a rumour is it might not be far away, release date is late march (march 24 in NZ anyway)

It's good to see they have updated the Super 12 kits. Do you have anymore of those HB screenies that are on your website dude? I saw a scrum between Canterbury and Wellington in one of your banners, I havn't seen that shot anywhere.

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 17 2005, 09:03 PM
It's good to see they have updated the Super 12 kits. Do you have anymore of those HB screenies that are on your website dude? I saw a scrum between Canterbury and Wellington in one of your banners, I havn't seen that shot anywhere.
yeah, its not a shot - its off the hb studios site banner

here they are anyway

hurr.jpg

23.jpg

43.jpg

124.jpg

collins.jpg

on a side note do you think ma'a nonu will have his blonde highlights in his dreads? or even some ma'ascara?

those pics from the HB site banner are from a movie, or intro sequence

the gameplay graphics will NOT look like that

All pics that were on HB's site as banners for cricket2004 and rugby2004 werent gameplay pics

Originally posted by ak47@Jan 18 2005, 01:26 PM
those pics from the HB site banner are from a movie, or intro sequence

the gameplay graphics will NOT look like that

All pics that were on  HB's site as banners for cricket2004 and rugby2004 werent gameplay pics
Yeah but did the game look like them? yes

If you want i'll show you a hi-res in-game FIFA 2005 pic, that is what they will look like - which is bloody good.

Latest posts