• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2006 Tips for Advanced Players

TRY THIS MOVE GUYS !!

MY FAVORITE SET PLAY IS THE LOOP AND MISS....
THE FLYHALF PASSES IT TO THE INSIDE CENTRE AND THE FLYHALF LOOPS BEHIND INSIDE CENTRE AND RECEIVES THE BALL
THE FLYHALF THEN THROWS A MISS PASS STRAIGHT TO THE WINGER.
THE WINGER PUTS ON THE GAS AND DARTS FOR THE SIDELINES
AS SOON AS I DRAW A PLAYER TO THE WINGS I MAKE A INSIDE PASS TO THE OUTSIDE CENTRE WHO IS ON THE INSIDE..AS SOON THE INSIDE CENTRE GET THE BALL I DO THE SIDESTEP TO GIVE HIM SOME BOOST AND I USUALLY SCORE THE TRY.

THIS IS THE BEST SET PLAY WHEN YOU ARE IN YOU OPPOSITIONS 22 METRE LINE.

this must be on easy mode because my fly will always get tackled before the loop goes to effect

this must be on easy mode because my fly will always get tackled before the loop goes to effect
[/b]
Its good to do it right off a line out..than you start a maul and get it moving a few meters (freeing up some extra space for the loop.)..than you do the play and keep passing until the ball leaves the flyhalf

The key is to get the ball out of the flyhalves hands as soon as possible meaning right after the flyhalf gets the bal out of the loop....keep hitting the pass button until you know the ball has left his hands....

than just cancel if you pressed the pass button too many times.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (K-Pac @ Feb 17 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey this topic is for advanced players. dont post here again amatures![/b]
Well actually there is another level that has not been explained...the winning of rucks...so you could say THAT is the advanced level...and this thread is the level before it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 17 2009, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (K-Pac @ Feb 17 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well actually there is another level that has not been explained...the winning of rucks...so you could say THAT is the advanced level...and this thread is the level before it.
[/b][/quote]

Holy crap this stuff will improve my game alot. *impatiently waits for the next level ;) tactics*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maniac @ Feb 22 2009, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 17 2009, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (K-Pac @ Feb 17 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

Holy crap this stuff will improve my game alot. *impatiently waits for the next level ;) tactics*

[/b][/quote]
I can't edit my first post so I can't update anything <_<

If you play with a team that has a good fly half e.g. matt giteau, dan carter, you can easily break the line. pass the ball to the 10, when he receives the ball, run in a sort of quarter circle in the direction of your backline (basically running up to the defence then running either left or right across the pitch infront of the defence). This gives you at least 2 good options.

1. one player in their defence (12/13) will try and rush up expecting you to pass but go straight past you, this opens up a gap for your 10 to run through, youll still have the rest of your backline to pass to.

2. by running across the face of their defence, you'll fix the 10 and 12 channels, if you practice and get the timing of the passs right youll be able to throw a miss pass out to your 13, who should be hitting a line between the opposition 12/13

takes practice but it works for me nearly everytime.

Hey have you guys seen this one?

One of my players gets the ball, and the oppostion cant tackle him?
But he cant kick, pass, or put the ball down? He cant even go out of touch,
the only way to get out of the game is to forfiet it...

Latest posts