• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 - New/Updated Stadiums

G'day, I'm new to the forum. Just caught this out of the corner of my eye, and couldn't help sticking my battleaxe in.

Two suggestions:

1. It doesn't snow much in Australia (that's a nod to mohammed_ali12), so don't let that happen. It does VERY OCCASIONALLY snow in Canberra.
2. They're probably going to tear down Carisbrook if they build Forsyth Barr in time.

Thanks.

hardly seems fair in 2012 volcanoes and meteors and stuff kill everyone
apart from australia where it snows

make the grass and weather more of a factor eg. dew, humidity, and mud .

I would be glad if all the stadiums displayed in Rugby 08 were included plus the stadiums of the leagues which I hope they will include this time (Top 14 and Magners league).and there is no way to forget those stadiums which will held the next world cup.

and have an attendance slider,.. or something to that effect, like to emulate real life... because in big tournaments and such the stadiums are full and real live.. but in like weekly super14 games, the stadiums aren't really full, but when it comes to crucial games, or rival games, or finals the stadiums are packed and such..

And have like, when you start your season mode, your team is pretty much crap so have the stadiums like 1/3 full... if you get me

and have an attendance slider,.. or something to that effect, like to emulate real life... because in big tournaments and such the stadiums are full and real live.. but in like weekly super14 games, the stadiums aren't really full, but when it comes to crucial games, or rival games, or finals the stadiums are packed and such..

And have like, when you start your season mode, your team is pretty much crap so have the stadiums like 1/3 full... if you get me

That would be really awesome, i second this idea

Although if it prevents other more important features from being their very best then don't do this

AAMI Park for sure which is an amazing stadium if you've been there and it will be the home to the Melbourne Rebels! :)

Wales stadiums -
from Rugby 08, there are 3 new stadiums with 3 of the regions.

Parc y Scarlets ( New Scarlets Stadium, its no longer Stradey Park)
Cardiff City Stadium (New Blues Stadium, no longer Arms Park)
Liberty Stadium (New Ospreys Stadium, no longer Gnoll or St.Helens)
Rodney Parade

Millenium Stadium.

I agree, the Red Bull stadium was used for the Churchill Cup this year, and I think it would be great if we had at least one stadium for us yanks

Agreed that the USA should get at least one stadium in the game. Red Bull would be nice to have as a stadium option for the USA. It's a very cool stadium, but it's only held one USA Rugby event thus far. I'd rather see a stadium that has given more service to rugby get recognized. Infinity Park in Colorado is probably a better option. It's the first municipally funded rugby stadium in America and has hosted a load of USA Rugby events since it opened a few years back.

Soccer City should be added as well. The Springboks are playing their last Tri Nations match there and I think it might be a permanent stadium in Johannesburg along with Ellis Park. And if you might add Soccer City you may as well add other World Cup Stadiums like Royal Bafokeng, Green Point Stadium and Nelson Mandela Bay as they may also become permanent Test stadiums for the Springboks. Interestingly, in the previous Rugby games Canada only had one Stadium which was in Vancouver but the Canadian Rugby Team usually plays in Toronto at York University. If they could add those stadiums I think it could really benefit the game.

why should the springboks get another 5 stadiums??
i say every nation has one test stadium and then they should try and get through as many pro clubs as possible

When playing in South african Stadiums (or any other stadiums at high altitude) the ball should travel further when kicked. this would be a very kool feature

Latest posts