• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 Soundtrack Requests

What do the British And Irish Lions use as their National Anthem when playing Australia or South Africa or if it plays when they play the clubs as well? Also I know this may be not too relevant to what you're saying but in the menus they will probably have stuff like FIFA where bands that are not necessarily too well known are put on the "Jukebox". I hope you can add songs from your hard drive like you say and also as you say change what the teams come out to and what plays if they score a try. You could also choose scenarios where you get the crowd behind you ( e.g: When you are losing by 2, 4 or 6 points in the 70th minute) or when you are cruising to victory and the crowd sing with joy!

Please search in future there is already a topic on this.

Merged.

1. Foto Na Dans - Afrikaans, especially for the South Africa fans
2. Diam's - Cause A Effet (France)
3. UNKLE - Eye For An Eye (For the England ans cause it was used in the Nike Rugby advert, good rugby track as well)
4. Flicker Music - Forever
5. Jay Wilcox - Sick And Tired
6. Fort Knox Five - Insight

Artist - Song:

Neon Trees - Animal
Phoenix - 1901
MGMT - Electric Feel
Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On
K'naan - Waving Flag
Diddy-Dirty Money - Coming Home
Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow
Foo Fighters - Rope
The Black Keys - Tighten Up

i think the majority of rugby fans are looking forward to a good rugby game so we would want a lot of focus on the gameplay. therefore i believe that just choosing our own playlist would save money and be easier for the player as they choose the music and hopefully have a better rugby game as more money has been invested in a good quality rugby game. should be a win-win situation.

true that ^^

Linkin Park - wretches and kings
Wrench 32 ft Example - unorthodox?

Anything that has ever got me hyped up in a dressing room before a game or even just made us all laugh... for example Cee Lo Green, the first few times played, was jokes.

but you also gotta remember the publishers of the game need to get permissions of the artists for them to be able to put the track on the game so thats why in most games there are songs sung by people who you possibly have never herd of lol becos its alot cheeper rather than asking for example tiny tempah for permission.

Latest posts