with the game.
What do you think would be ideal for a soundtrack..,

Just a few suggestions:

Kasabian - Underdog
Muse - Uprising
Children Collide - My Eagle
Metric - Stadium Love
Crystal Castles - Celestica
Motorama - Bear (to celebrate Russia making the World Cup)

All the songs used in the game will probably be released next year, though. And games usually tend to feature fairly unknown bands. I know that EA Sports once ran a competition for unsigned bands to be featured in a game; a mate of a mate's band won it.

They should just save money and use a generic soundtrack and let us use a custom playlist off our consoles.

Yes agree, there's only so many times you can listen to the subways rock n roll queen before you want to through it out the window. Just a simple soundtrack on a loop but 5 mins long would be great. A nice style would be Lord of the rings, you know soft, dramatic at the same time don't even know your listening to it but you still like it.

Whats wrong with "World in Union"?

I dont want some crappy rap, chick rock or anything. Why waste money on crap?

We should just be able to use a playlist off our console.
Although there should be an option to put music in the game... eg. Cow Bells in Waikato, Swing Low in England, Waltzing Matilda in Aussie...

Yeah custom playist is probably the best option..

Yes agree, there's only so many times you can listen to the subways rock n roll queen before you want to through it out the window.

Probably half the reason that song doesn't have very many plays on iTunes for me, because there's no doubt that I love that song.

Or how about Killing in the name of.. - Rage against the machine or Let the bodies hit the floor - Rob Zombie. But yeah I agree custom playlist should be an option.

Bodies is by Drowning Pool!
I'm not too fussed what music's in it, even if it's music I really like I'll get sick of it eventually it'll be repeated so much

Bodies is by Drowning Pool!
I'm not too fussed what music's in it, even if it's music I really like I'll get sick of it eventually it'll be repeated so much

True that. This is why you don't illegally download music kids, you get the wrong info. Mean song though. They have to go for some sort of rock/metal. Pop just don't go with the emotion of rugby nor does blues, jazz, reggae or RnB and Hiphop is far too American styles.

they can try and pull a decent indie soundtrack, for little money, and still have it work pretty well. i like custom soundtracks, but i dont want to waste time loading a bunch of music on when i could just listen to half decent indie music and jump right into the game

i believe that we should have our own music, a playlist off our console would be best suitable, then evryone woud like the game.
Anyway thats my opinion. Leones2.jpg

How about the Exponents?!? i don't think i've been to an AB game where they haven't been played at some stage

i think the majority of rugby fans are looking forward to a good rugby game so we would want a lot of focus on the gameplay. therefore i believe that just choosing our own playlist would save money and be easier for the player as they choose the music and hopefully have a better rugby game as more money has been invested in a good quality rugby game. should be a win-win situation.

Latest posts