• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 Soundtrack Requests

i think the majority of rugby fans are looking forward to a good rugby game so we would want a lot of focus on the gameplay. therefore i believe that just choosing our own playlist would save money and be easier for the player as they choose the music and hopefully have a better rugby game as more money has been invested in a good quality rugby game. should be a win-win situation.

I agree , save the money for gameplay and licsences rather then paying for music.

Would be funny if when you win a Final, "Black Eyed Peas - I Got A Feeling" starts playing...

That song is seriously played at like every sporting event. Especially after a Final.

The only song that they should probably get licensing for would be any 'official' World Cup songs... otherwise we can just set up a playlist of our own...

I'll say one thing for Soundtracks, I never would have discovered S.K.W.A.D. -who are now one of my favourite bands - if it wasn't for Rugby 06. Because of which I own all of their albums.

Make of that what you will.

I like some nice songs of unknown bands for the reason Bullitt gives. I discovered Kasabian and Franz Ferdinand because of the FIFA games

Is PS3 able to do custom playlists from HDD? I know Xbox360 can. But didn't know if PS3 could...

It's not the console, it's the game that has to be suited for it

It's not the console, it's the game that has to be suited for it

Well, I remember the Smackdown vs Raw games on Xbox360 could use your own music from the HDD as entrance themes but the PS3 you couldn't. I'm not sure if they have finally implemented that feature on the latest SvR games on PS3 or not though...

Well, maybe I am wrong. The fact that the PS3 has a 250 Gb hard drive should make it common sense for the guys at Sony to make this possible

Back in Black - ACDC
She's A genius - Jet
Sometimes - Miami Horror
Drop the World - Lil Wayne
Woman - Wolfmother
Pass Out - Tinie Tempah

a little random i know but just thought i would put a few songs out there. all great songs.

Well, I remember the Smackdown vs Raw games on Xbox360 could use your own music from the HDD as entrance themes but the PS3 you couldn't. I'm not sure if they have finally implemented that feature on the latest SvR games on PS3 or not though...

This can be done for ANY PS3 game now, it's up to the developers to include it though.

My soundtrack:
Girls-N Dubz
J'adore hardcore-Scooter
Tribute-Tenacious D
Swing Low Sweet Chariot-England Fans
Thunderstruck-AC/DC
Not Afraid (Censored)-Eminem
Forget you-Silo Green

Back in Black - ACDC
She's A genius - Jet
Sometimes - Miami Horror
Drop the World - Lil Wayne
Woman - Wolfmother
Pass Out - Tinie Tempah

a little random i know but just thought i would put a few songs out there. all great songs.

add to that:
simply unstoppable - tinie tempah
frisky - tinie tempah
revolution - john butler trio

Maybe they could put some national anthems of some countries. For example, N'Kosi Sikile Afrika, G-d Defend New Zealand, Advance Australia Fair, G-d save the Queen.

I personally think that the soundtrack should be more rock based to reflect the power of the sport. Its the same with madden games and wrestling games.

FIFA has a **** soundtrack cos its a bit of a pussy sport, played by playboys.

This is just my personal view :)

But in short a soundtrack similiar to that of Madden would suit Rugby 2012 pretty well.

I personally think that the soundtrack should be more rock based to reflect the power of the sport. Its the same with madden games and wrestling games.

FIFA has a **** soundtrack cos its a bit of a pussy sport, played by playboys.

This is just my personal view :)

But in short a soundtrack similiar to that of Madden would suit Rugby 2012 pretty well.

Agree with the rock part, defo a must for rugby :D :D

would be cool if there was a band for each country (kinda like the main ones or somin). That would be pretty cool :D :D

Don't know if HB Guys look at this thread, but i would love to get my stuff in the game (i'm half decent - signed to an independent label :D). Any ideas on how to get in touch?

Latest posts